Prilosec and Atenolol drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Prilosec and Atenolol together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Prilosec and Atenolol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,751 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 24, 2017
3,751 people who take Prilosec, Atenolol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Prilosec and Atenolol?
Prilosec has active ingredients of omeprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Prilosec 84,885 users)
Atenolol has active ingredients of atenolol. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Atenolol 118,892 users)
Interactions between Prilosec and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Atenolol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Prilosec and Atenolola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Prilosec (omeprazole) is often used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease. Atenolol (atenolol) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Prilosec is used in:
- Atenolol is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have kidney cysts on each kidney. I had stone surgery. I was wondering if the medicine Prilosec is the cause.
- I had three Dermatofibromas that took 10 years to develop. However, within the last four months (when I started taking Prilosec daily), I'm now up to 15. I have read that when you have more than 15 DF's and they are developing within a short period of time, that qualifies as Multiple ...
- I take 25 mg of atenolol daily for essential tremors and social anxiety disorder. Can I also have cbd oil.
- what is the diff of compartment syndrome or crps or cellulitis? Had fx wrist with pinning July 7th but now how swollen painful and finger arentt moving much
- COPD recent diagnosis, Sleep Apnea - diagnosed about 8 yrs ago- use CPAP nightly, nasal allergies, recent back injury, 2 rotator cuff surgeries in the last 10 yrs, about 30 lbs. overweight, history of heart palpitations and arrithmias
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi, I take Prilosec need to take Blood pressure med Atenol also makes me nervous to do? How do you take your med doses , separate or together? I take Thyroid meds scared to take all these. Help
- I have been taking Prilosec for several years. For approximately one month, I have experienced episodes of intermittent feelings that feel like my heart is fluttering, throughout the day. Haven't contacted my doctor about it yet. Read an article today, suggesting that it may be caused by ...
- My mother is 70 years old and has been taking Atenolol/50mg for over 15 years now. She had her gallbladder removed 10 years ago and yesterday had to have gallstones removed from the remaining ducts. She has suffered great pain and we had never associated her condition with Atenolol until now. Is ...
- Hi, my name is Cam. I'm from Australia. I started taking Lipidil (145mg) at age 35 for high cholesterol. I'm 52 now (2017) and still taken this drug. I developed a symptom 2 years ago which my Dr has dismissed as muscular related on my right hand side under my rib cage. I'm obviously not a Dr ...
- I have being using atenolol more than 12 years now. I' m still on the drug. About 2 weeks now I have developed numbness in both feet. I' m looking for medication.