Primidone and Neurontin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Primidone and Neurontin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Primidone and Neurontin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 223 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 22, 2017
223 people who take Primidone, Neurontin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Primidone and Neurontin?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePrimidone and Neurontin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Primidone has active ingredients of primidone. It is often used in essential tremor. (latest outcomes from Primidone 5,094 users)
Neurontin has active ingredients of gabapentin. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Neurontin 82,726 users)
Interactions between Primidone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Neurontin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Primidone and Neurontina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Primidone (primidone) is often used to treat tremor. Neurontin (gabapentin) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Primidone is used in:
- Neurontin is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Can I taper off Primidone I am on 3x50 mgs started taking them May 15 2017 due to increased anxiety and adrenaline rushing through my system at 100 miles an hour I am 66 English lady also on other medications just taken amytryptaline 25mgs terrified of seizure or stroke talking to highly ...
- Is Gabapentin advised for TBI patients with nerve pain ? Are there serious side effects that go along with this drug ?
- Does anyone else experience not only muscle spasms from Marijuana but also muscle stiffness and pain after the Marijuana wears off?
- It was a month ago that my doctor put me on Neurontin to deal with my nerve ending pain caused by multiple surgeries to my eye. Perhaps unrelated, I have an AI disease that is attacking my eyes (uveitis) and have had rather invasive surgeries to deal with its onslaught. I was told my last ...
- i had severe attack of pancreatius requiring a 3 day hospital stay.
User reviews to the study
- I am starting a new job and my Tremors get worse with anxiety. Increasing my primidone does not help I know I can do a good job but I need to focus and not have my hands Shake as much
- I was talking cinnamon and neuronin. I ended up having no neuronin in my system. I was in serious pain. I stopped taking the cinnamon and I have been feeling better. I had to start at the lowest dose. I was taking 800mg 3x a day. I am now taking 300mg 3x day. It's helping but it doesn't get rid ...
- I started taking Neurotin a month or so ago and now I have Eustachian Tube problems. My left ear pops some but it doesn't clear the clogged muffled feeling, like under water. In the past I took the time relief a few years and discontinued it once it wasn't needed anymore. Should I ...
- On 150 mags trazadone. Dr wants to start me primidone due to tremors. I'm 70 Can you drink a beer or will I get sick? Any other side effects to be concerned about? Thanks Bill
- Neurontin helps my pain but I Developed the side effect of ataxia...is there anything to get Rid of ataxia?