Probiotic and Biotin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Probiotic and Biotin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Probiotic and Biotin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 427 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 22, 2017
427 people who take Probiotic, Biotin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
6 - 12 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Probiotic and Biotin?
Probiotic has active ingredients of bacillus coagulans. It is often used in irritable bowel syndrome. (latest outcomes from Probiotic 7,532 users)
Biotin has active ingredients of biotin. It is often used in hair loss. (latest outcomes from Biotin 9,333 users)
Interactions between Probiotic and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Biotin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Probiotic and Biotina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Probiotic (bacillus coagulans) is often used to treat supplementation therapy. Biotin (biotin) is often used to treat hair loss. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Probiotic is used in:
- Biotin is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have been using a good probiotic with digestive enzymes to help me with digestion and gas which seem to work fine- but now have terrible tinnitus in one ear- I also take a low dose anti depressive to sleep better called Seroquel- weening off that drug but tinnitus still bad- I guess I will ...
- Hi, I'm a 59-year-old female with Lichen Planus. I started taking biotin and it's appears to have aggravated my lichen planus trifold. Has anybody else experienced this as well?
- Hi I am 30 old female I had MM since 11 months . after stem cell transplant I loss my hair now it had been 3 moths since the stem cell my hair grows slowly my doctors suggesting to take revlimid for 6 months after stem cell but iam afriad that my hair will not grow faster I want to grow my ...
- In taking all these vitamins and the oxybutnin, and me being a paraphegic will this in any way benefit me or hinder me...meaning is their any side effects these vitamins have on me.
- I am a chronic migraine sufferer. Over the years I discovered that my trigger is sugar levels and is caused by an over-reactive pancreas. Perhaps some allergies too, like gluten. I really researched this, tested, saw specialists of all kinds. When I watch my diet, I don't get the migraines. I ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have had A-Fib which has been under control since I had an atrial ablation and take medication. I am in normal rythm now, My question is can taking biotin for hair growth cause palpitations, which I still get sometimes, I cant afford to take any chances
- I am trying to decide to keep taking or not, taking the full recommend dose of Pro-15 causes seizures, so I stopped for two weeks, and going to try half the amount, only one pill in the evening with a meal.
- Hi, I was wondering if anyone else has seen an increase in blood pressure since taking Biotin? Thanks!
- I really want to get off my pressure meds, what's the best foods or vitamins to take that won't interfere with the meds before I come off.
- HI all i wanna share my experience with every one thinking to take BCAA with BIOTIN 3 month ago i had excessive hair loss . i saterted taking biotin and it was amazing and i bought bcaa after 3 month then my hair staeted to fall again and this time was rly more than before . i was shocked ...