Procardia xl and Tamsulosin hydrochloride drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Procardia xl and Tamsulosin hydrochloride together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Procardia xl and Tamsulosin hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 12, 2017
6 people who take Procardia xl, Tamsulosin hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Procardia xl and Tamsulosin hydrochloride?
Procardia xl has active ingredients of nifedipine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Procardia xl 5,633 users)
Tamsulosin hydrochloride has active ingredients of tamsulosin hydrochloride. It is often used in enlarged prostate. (latest outcomes from Tamsulosin hydrochloride 4,456 users)
Interactions between Procardia xl and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Tamsulosin hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Procardia xl and Tamsulosin hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Procardia xl (nifedipine) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Tamsulosin hydrochloride (tamsulosin hydrochloride) is often used to treat enlarged prostate. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Procardia xl is used in:
- Tamsulosin hydrochloride is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Good day all; I just started my second thirty (30) days supply and a fever has reared its head. 4AM Thursday morning. I took two Aleve. Was that dangerous? 11AM Thursday morning, fever returned: 100.4. Aleve again. Friday 6PM fever: 100.3 Aleve again. Went to my primary doctor and urine test ...
- I have chronic Diverticulitis and have been in hospital 3 times now for 5 days each, am now told I have an enlarged prostate and have been prescribed tamsulosin terrified of making things worse!
- Just started on Tamsulosin 400mm today, the urge to pee has reduced drastically in just two hrs, is this normal?
- I feel very tired all the time and find everything I lift, heavier than I expect. I have extreme flatulence when going to the toilet and constantly need laxatives to ease constipation which I believe is due to the flatulence. My stools are quite small and always float. I get very dizzy when ...
- I thing I note that when I take Flowmax for more than two day I have muscle pain .numbness in my legs