Prograf and Doxycycline drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Prograf and Doxycycline together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Prograf and Doxycycline. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 16, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Prograf and Doxycycline?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePrograf and Doxycycline from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Prograf has active ingredients of tacrolimus. It is often used in kidney transplant. (latest outcomes from Prograf 30,660 users)
Doxycycline has active ingredients of doxycycline. It is often used in acne. (latest outcomes from Doxycycline 117 users)
Interactions between Prograf and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Doxycycline and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Prograf and Doxycyclinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Prograf (tacrolimus) is often used to treat kidney transplant. Doxycycline (doxycycline) is often used to treat rosacea. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Anyone that maybe had bad experience with taking Doxycyl 100mg.
- So I was prescribed doxy hyclate 100 mg to be taken every 12 hours for 7 days. I have had horrible stomach pain and vomiting since starting it and I'm only on my 3rd dose. Should I call my Dr or should I just ride it out? I'm not sure if it's serious or I'm just overreacting.
- Curious about other people's experience of the interaction between doxycycline and Ritalin
- finasteride and minoxidil any taking together with myfortic and prograf any intraction.
- I have been suggested Doxycline for 5 days (2 per day) before my frozen embryo transfer. I have Hashimoto's thyroiditis - hypothyroidism and I take 125 mg of synthroid per day. Currently my TSH is 0.41. Would taking the above dosage of Doxycycline increase my TSH level?
User reviews to the study
- Hii i am diagnosed with herpes and i fear to have chlmydia or and gonorrhea so i want to start taking famvir and doxycycline together.
- I just started Doxy and ortho tricyclen. I don't know if the two drugs will interfere with each other and I can't find a solid answer anywhere!
- My husband was just diagnosed with Post Liver Transplant Lymphoma due to prograf. Would be interested in hearing from others.
- Just found this group after receiving thorough blood tests. The only thing flagged was creatinine 1.14 and EGFR 52. I am a 60 year old white female who has taken doxycycline for Rosacea. I only take it now when there is a flare-up but have taken it for several years.
- I am on prograf and am thinking of going on modafinil for constant fatigue hence am interested to hear from other people who are on both medications.