Prolia and Simponi drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Prolia and Simponi together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Prolia and Simponi. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 44 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 09, 2017
44 people who take Prolia, Simponi are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Prolia and Simponi?
Prolia has active ingredients of denosumab. It is often used in osteoporosis. (latest outcomes from Prolia 47,725 users)
Simponi has active ingredients of golimumab. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Simponi 17,986 users)
Interactions between Prolia and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Simponi and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Prolia and Simponia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Prolia (denosumab) is often used to treat osteoporosis post-menopausal. Simponi (golimumab) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Prolia is used in:
- Simponi is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- is there any information showing new growth of neurofibromas after taking prolia shots?
- I have been taking Methotrxate for approx. 2 years. Started on Simponi 3 months ago - 1 injection per month. I have very dry skin on my face, flaky and sometimes look like white dry patches around the cheek and chin. GP gave me Betnovate to use which helped alot, but he also advised not to ...
- I have been hospitalized and in pain since receiving the Prolia injection. It raised my white count, did a spinal tap, and diagnosed me with H1N1, the pain in my neck, hip and back has never subsided. I did have a back fusion in August 2015 and recovered nicely, then in March of 2016 got the ...
- I had a injection of Prolia in January and I have to get the second dosage, but I am afraid. MY HAIR is thinning so much it is unreal. I have lost 2/3 rds of my hair volume. When I touch my hair I get and hand of hair, brushing is beginning to scare me. Anyone else have this side ...
- Started having tinnitus after about two treatments at the one year. Very severe. Does this go away? Should I not complete third course of Prolia? Any suggestion for relief (or hope) appreciated
You may be interested in these reviews
- I never had any pain in my body until I had a prolia shot for Ostoperosis. I refused to have the second shot. I am still suffering from it with joint pain. I have had X-rays for my foot, it hurt so badly. I am left with numbness in that foot. This is scary. I wish I would have read up on ...
- I have been on Simponi for over two years now and have suffered with bad nose bleeds three times and one finding very scary I would lime to.talk to others who have been going through this ,Thank you .
- I had first shot in my right arm and within one month had serious pain in bones, joints, hips, back, shoulders, hands ,wrists and in muscles. Suffered a rotator cuff tear in right shoulder. Pain sort of feels like my bones are hot. increase swelling in joints in hands. I really hurt!!!! I will ...
- Does the ringing go away after you stop with the shots??? Only did one shot but I got ringing right away. Thanks Barbara
- I have horrible side effects of Prolea Weight gain at least 20 lbs Exhausted and very tired and weak have to walk with walker now Jaw and ear pain and decreased hearing Pain and tingling and numbness rt hand and arm Low back pain Skin infections and rashes Sores in my mouth