Promethazine hydrochloride and Dexamethasone drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Promethazine hydrochloride and Dexamethasone together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Promethazine hydrochloride and Dexamethasone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 24 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 02, 2017
24 people who take Promethazine hydrochloride, Dexamethasone are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Promethazine hydrochloride and Dexamethasone?
Promethazine hydrochloride has active ingredients of promethazine hydrochloride. It is often used in nausea. (latest outcomes from Promethazine hydrochloride 693 users)
Dexamethasone has active ingredients of dexamethasone. It is often used in multiple myeloma. (latest outcomes from Dexamethasone 65,568 users)
Interactions between Promethazine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Dexamethasone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Promethazine hydrochloride and Dexamethasonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Promethazine hydrochloride (promethazine hydrochloride) is often used to treat nausea. Dexamethasone (dexamethasone) is often used to treat multiple myeloma. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Promethazine hydrochloride is used in:
- Dexamethasone is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Hello guys, My name is favour i'm 39 male I have been using dexamethasone(tablets) with Cyproheptadine(caplet), i was too skinny and i needed to add up some flesh and based on a friend's advice i started taking one caplet of Cyproheptadine daily and 1mg of dexacortin(dexamethasone) , in no ...
- I take long acting and fast acting. Which should I increase?
- Have a constant cough with this viral infection - cough til almost throw up. need relief - would dexamethasone (and I have 4 mg tablet that I cut into 4 pieces) 1 piece is enough for me. Can I take that with 2 hrs. of taking a fioricet
- This drug has been prescribed to me for chronic inflammation in my hip, thigh and lower leg after having lower back surgery. It is a short regiment - 9 days - but historically, I have not responded well to corticosteroids. The side effects listed are daunting including fat appearing in places it ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I was diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma in Feb. of 2014. After a 2 year fight with trying to heal from neck surgery, and the resulting infection I am now in pretty good shape, and have been for about 7 months. I get the usual chemo treatment of Velcade injection, Revlimid tab.,(2 weeks on, 1 week ...
- My.husband is in the hosp. With SEVERE PANCREATITIS, after taking dexametjasone while undergoing TX for lung cancer.....
- Hi! I have a rare condition called NMO (Neuromyelitis optica or Devic's disease). The first line of treatment was very high dosage of oral steroids until my insurance approved a chemotherapy agent called rituxan. So I was on 8mg of dexamethasone for about 7 months. I gained almost 100lbs. I ...
- I've been taking dex for 1 year for a glioblastoma. My hips are wasting. is there anything i can do to reverse this?
- I have back and neck issues and I have never had high blood pressure before, but was recently given dexamethasone for 16 days....which was actually way too long according to a different doctor....and now my BP is in the 170/98 range and I am now taking medication to bring it down. Have other ...