Promethazine and Buspirone hydrochloride drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Promethazine and Buspirone hydrochloride together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Promethazine and Buspirone hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 13 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 15, 2017
13 people who take Promethazine, Buspirone hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
6 - 12 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Promethazine and Buspirone hydrochloride?
Promethazine has active ingredients of promethazine hydrochloride. It is often used in nausea. (latest outcomes from Promethazine 9,310 users)
Buspirone hydrochloride has active ingredients of buspirone hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Buspirone hydrochloride 1,421 users)
Interactions between Promethazine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Buspirone hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Promethazine and Buspirone hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Promethazine (promethazine hydrochloride) is often used to treat nausea. Buspirone hydrochloride (buspirone hydrochloride) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Promethazine is used in:
- Buspirone hydrochloride is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Hello,I'm Silvia Ramakers and i live in the netherlands. I have Gorlin probably since i was about 15 (diagnosed at older age,i'm almost 50 now btw). Had many BCC's through the years. But why i'm writing (and i hope anybody can help because i'm desperate) is that since a while i have more and ...
- Sertraline being the generic form of Zoloft, and the Buspirone being generic for ...?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi. Was on Amitriptyline for years and gain lots of weight. As replacement doctor prescribed Promethazine as medicine without weight gain side effect. Any body knows is it for better or for worse? Thank you for sharing your opinion With kind regards Casandra
- I just started taking buspar 3wks almost ago 5mg twice daily with Strattera 40 mg... cold turkeyed clonazepam 3wks ago too... feel like didn't make decisions... still overthinking/analyzing but feel kinda zoned... can't think through.. trouble planning what want to do... too serious feeling?? ...
- Someone very close to me is in the final stages of stage four prostate cancer and was recently switched from Zofran to the topical form of promethazine. Since I am the primary caregiver, I have noticed that each time he falls asleep since starting the promethazine his hands are constantly moving ...
- I have been taking 20mg of Prozac for the last four years with good results except I have a constant tightness in my stomach. I have been taking 15mg of Buspirone for the last two weeks. The tightness is worse and I'm awake from 3am every night. I will keep taking it until my next appointment in ...
- My doctor prescribed me Promethazine (together with vitamin D and some creams) as a cure for Vitiligo. On the other side I can read on interned that vitiligo might be a side effect of Promethazine. Should I continue taking Promethazine ?