Promethazine and Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Promethazine and Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Promethazine and Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 46 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 27, 2017
46 people who take Promethazine, Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Promethazine and Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride?
Promethazine has active ingredients of promethazine hydrochloride. It is often used in nausea. (latest outcomes from Promethazine 9,310 users)
Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride has active ingredients of cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride 3,275 users)
Interactions between Promethazine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Promethazine and Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Promethazine (promethazine hydrochloride) is often used to treat nausea. Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride (cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride) is often used to treat muscle spasms. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Promethazine is used in:
- Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Hello,I'm Silvia Ramakers and i live in the netherlands. I have Gorlin probably since i was about 15 (diagnosed at older age,i'm almost 50 now btw). Had many BCC's through the years. But why i'm writing (and i hope anybody can help because i'm desperate) is that since a while i have more and ...
- I take these meds and have had violent outburst I need to know is this what to expect all 4 of these are taken daily.
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi. Was on Amitriptyline for years and gain lots of weight. As replacement doctor prescribed Promethazine as medicine without weight gain side effect. Any body knows is it for better or for worse? Thank you for sharing your opinion With kind regards Casandra
- Diagnosed with afib 1.5 years ago. Take flecainide. Dr recently put me on cyclobenzaprine. 35 yrs old
- Someone very close to me is in the final stages of stage four prostate cancer and was recently switched from Zofran to the topical form of promethazine. Since I am the primary caregiver, I have noticed that each time he falls asleep since starting the promethazine his hands are constantly moving ...
- My doctor prescribed me Promethazine (together with vitamin D and some creams) as a cure for Vitiligo. On the other side I can read on interned that vitiligo might be a side effect of Promethazine. Should I continue taking Promethazine ?
- Since I began taking the mediation 2 days ago, I suspect that it is causing great difficulty with urination. I would like to know if anyone else who has BPH has experienced the same problem