Promethazine and Mucinex d drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Promethazine and Mucinex d together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Promethazine and Mucinex d. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 10, 2017
9 people who take Promethazine, Mucinex d are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Promethazine and Mucinex d?
Promethazine has active ingredients of promethazine hydrochloride. It is often used in nausea. (latest outcomes from Promethazine 9,310 users)
Mucinex d has active ingredients of guaifenesin; pseudoephedrine hydrochloride. It is often used in sinus congestion. (latest outcomes from Mucinex d 941 users)
Interactions between Promethazine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Mucinex d and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Promethazine and Mucinex da b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Promethazine (promethazine hydrochloride) is often used to treat nausea. Mucinex d (guaifenesin; pseudoephedrine hydrochloride) is often used to treat sinus congestion. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Promethazine is used in:
- Mucinex d is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Hello,I'm Silvia Ramakers and i live in the netherlands. I have Gorlin probably since i was about 15 (diagnosed at older age,i'm almost 50 now btw). Had many BCC's through the years. But why i'm writing (and i hope anybody can help because i'm desperate) is that since a while i have more and ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi. Was on Amitriptyline for years and gain lots of weight. As replacement doctor prescribed Promethazine as medicine without weight gain side effect. Any body knows is it for better or for worse? Thank you for sharing your opinion With kind regards Casandra
- Someone very close to me is in the final stages of stage four prostate cancer and was recently switched from Zofran to the topical form of promethazine. Since I am the primary caregiver, I have noticed that each time he falls asleep since starting the promethazine his hands are constantly moving ...
- My doctor prescribed me Promethazine (together with vitamin D and some creams) as a cure for Vitiligo. On the other side I can read on interned that vitiligo might be a side effect of Promethazine. Should I continue taking Promethazine ?
- I was diagnosis with Acute Intermittent Porphyria in February 1995. SINCE then I have been in the hospital more than I can count, I have had my kidneys to fell, urinary retention that resulted my baby being reconstructed. I have had numerous mediport placements with the most recent one a ...
- I stopped taking promethazine 3 months ago, but I still have dysarthria. Has anybody else experienced something similar?