Propofol and Inderal drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Propofol and Inderal together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Propofol and Inderal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 38 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 07, 2017
38 people who take Propofol, Inderal are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Propofol and Inderal?
Propofol has active ingredients of propofol. It is often used in colonoscopy. (latest outcomes from Propofol 16,799 users)
Inderal has active ingredients of propranolol hydrochloride. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Inderal 12,576 users)
Interactions between Propofol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Inderal and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Propofol and Inderala b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Propofol (propofol) is often used to treat anaesthesia. Inderal (propranolol hydrochloride) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Propofol is used in:
- Inderal is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- i seriously need to find an alternative to propanolol. my stomach is giving me hell as i already have suffered from ulcers and i feel awful. The propanalol does stop my heart from racing but i need a safer alternative for me. HELP!!
- Had scary hallucinations from flexeril, just started it two days ago. Antidepressants also caused this.
- I take meds for high blood pressure, insomnia and bipolar disorder. Is it safe to take these meds with garcinia cambosia?
- I need to know if, while receiving ZOSYN IV, a person can take probiotics. From my research, probiotics can possibly bring a person back from confusion and memory loss brought on by a respirator, Propofol, and antibiotics. Are there any dangers in taking probiotics at the same time as ZOSYN IV?
- I've been on Imuran for my Crohns Disease for over 20.years, I have AVN in both hips (5 hip replacements) I had the Depuy Metal on Metal Pinnacle Cup components. Got Melatosis and had revisions done on both hips, replaced with ceramic femoral heads and plastic lining in the cup. My left hip ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- Curious about how long the rash started after the use of Propofol, and where about on the body was the rash. My husband developed a rash on his knee area after a colonoscopy in August 2016 that never went away. He had another colonoscopy two weeks ago and the original area broke out even more so.
- My name is Rita and I've had GAD and panic attacks since I was 16 and now I'm 49. My doctor put me on Propofol two years ago. I find that it helps greatly with the tremors when I have a panic attack. I'm suppose to take 3 20mg a day so I don't start having the tremors, but it lowers your ...
- We are in Australia and got CO poisoning from our blocked wood heater. I now have parkinsonism and my partner has cardiac and lung damage. The first responders did not examine us, neither did 4 other doctors when we had to go to Emergency hoping for some help. I was poisoned slowly over 3 months ...
- I just added long term macrobid to my list of drugs and my qt (female) is now 500. I also have afib and pvc, pac, svt.
- I have a 16 yo daughter who was given Propofol for some wisdom teeth extraction and her heart rate went up significantly. The rate increase bothered the dentist enough that he did not go any further. Where should i turn to get answers other than my daughters pediatrician?