Propofol and Meclizine drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Propofol and Meclizine together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Propofol and Meclizine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 26 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 30, 2017
26 people who take Propofol, Meclizine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Propofol and Meclizine?
Propofol has active ingredients of propofol. It is often used in colonoscopy. (latest outcomes from Propofol 16,799 users)
Meclizine has active ingredients of meclizine hydrochloride. It is often used in dizziness. (latest outcomes from Meclizine 10,082 users)
Interactions between Propofol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Meclizine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Propofol and Meclizinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Propofol (propofol) is often used to treat anaesthesia. Meclizine (meclizine hydrochloride) is often used to treat dizziness. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Propofol is used in:
- Meclizine is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- my husband passed away suddenly this passed friday of a cardiac. wondering is there could be any drug interaction that would have caused it.
- does meclizine have an interaction when on Warfarin?
- I need to know if, while receiving ZOSYN IV, a person can take probiotics. From my research, probiotics can possibly bring a person back from confusion and memory loss brought on by a respirator, Propofol, and antibiotics. Are there any dangers in taking probiotics at the same time as ZOSYN IV?
- I am 34 and Yeats old I have trigeminal neuralgia. The bouts are debilitating. does anyone know if meclizine is related to try geminal neuralgia? I have read online that it can be associated with it.The medicines do not work for the trigeminal neuralgia. so I am afraid of what the next step is ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I recentaly started antivert and been on depicote for a while would antivert and depicote make you extreamly dizzy
- Vimpat and meclazine. I have been taking Vimpat for many years, As you know, Vimpat causes dizziness. I almost have to stop Vimpat because the vertgo. I tried meclazine and it works, (125 mg tabs, 4 per day. I take fewer tabs, I have seizures. If I have a seizure someone in my household gives me ...
- Curious about how long the rash started after the use of Propofol, and where about on the body was the rash. My husband developed a rash on his knee area after a colonoscopy in August 2016 that never went away. He had another colonoscopy two weeks ago and the original area broke out even more so.
- My name is Rita and I've had GAD and panic attacks since I was 16 and now I'm 49. My doctor put me on Propofol two years ago. I find that it helps greatly with the tremors when I have a panic attack. I'm suppose to take 3 20mg a day so I don't start having the tremors, but it lowers your ...
- I have a 16 yo daughter who was given Propofol for some wisdom teeth extraction and her heart rate went up significantly. The rate increase bothered the dentist enough that he did not go any further. Where should i turn to get answers other than my daughters pediatrician?