Propofol and Ropivacaine hydrochloride drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Propofol and Ropivacaine hydrochloride together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Propofol and Ropivacaine hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 83 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 10, 2017
83 people who take Propofol, Ropivacaine hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Propofol and Ropivacaine hydrochloride?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePropofol and Ropivacaine hydrochloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Propofol has active ingredients of propofol. It is often used in colonoscopy. (latest outcomes from Propofol 17,262 users)
Ropivacaine hydrochloride has active ingredients of ropivacaine hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Ropivacaine hydrochloride 415 users)
Interactions between Propofol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ropivacaine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Propofol and Ropivacaine hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Propofol (propofol) is often used to treat anaesthesia. Ropivacaine hydrochloride (ropivacaine hydrochloride) is often used to treat nerve block. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I need to know if, while receiving ZOSYN IV, a person can take probiotics. From my research, probiotics can possibly bring a person back from confusion and memory loss brought on by a respirator, Propofol, and antibiotics. Are there any dangers in taking probiotics at the same time as ZOSYN IV?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Curious about how long the rash started after the use of Propofol, and where about on the body was the rash. My husband developed a rash on his knee area after a colonoscopy in August 2016 that never went away. He had another colonoscopy two weeks ago and the original area broke out even more so.
- My name is Rita and I've had GAD and panic attacks since I was 16 and now I'm 49. My doctor put me on Propofol two years ago. I find that it helps greatly with the tremors when I have a panic attack. I'm suppose to take 3 20mg a day so I don't start having the tremors, but it lowers your ...
- I have a 16 yo daughter who was given Propofol for some wisdom teeth extraction and her heart rate went up significantly. The rate increase bothered the dentist enough that he did not go any further. Where should i turn to get answers other than my daughters pediatrician?
- My name is Lisa. My mother was given Propofol as a general anesthesia for the amputation of a toe and half the accompanying metatarsal bone due to a staph infection we suspect was picked up at a podiatrists office. She is 84 years old and was given a CT scan before admittance to the hospital for ...
- abdominal aneurysm surgery 12/4/15 with use of propofol in anesthesia-suffered loss of taste. It is now 3/24/16 an very little tastes normal. Anyone else with this problem?