Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen and Prilosec drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen and Prilosec together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen and Prilosec. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 25 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 19, 2017
25 people who take Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen, Prilosec are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen and Prilosec?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePropoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen and Prilosec from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen
Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen has active ingredients of acetaminophen; propoxyphene napsylate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen 2,034 users)
Prilosec has active ingredients of omeprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Prilosec 86,733 users)
Interactions between Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Prilosec and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen and Priloseca b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen (acetaminophen; propoxyphene napsylate) is often used to treat pain. Prilosec (omeprazole) is often used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen is used in:
- Prilosec is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have kidney cysts on each kidney. I had stone surgery. I was wondering if the medicine Prilosec is the cause.
- I had three Dermatofibromas that took 10 years to develop. However, within the last four months (when I started taking Prilosec daily), I'm now up to 15. I have read that when you have more than 15 DF's and they are developing within a short period of time, that qualifies as Multiple ...
- Recently diagnosed with Sjogrens disease in May, 2015. Have been on a maintenance dose of lamictal for 2 years. Began the pilocarpine in May, 2015. REcently in the past month developed the bloating, constipation. I have had endoscopy and esophagram procedures with no issues reported. Any help or ...
- It took the doctors years to diagnose me with lupus. I have always had low platelets. *Cannot take aspirin; or anti-inflammatories: I take pain medications for bulging disks; migraines frequently; and have had (5)five infusions of IVIG. Now I will be trying this new drug, called "Promacta." ...
- I took Prilosec (Omeprazole) under Drs orders 1 week at 1x20mg and 2 weeks (2x20mg). I began to feel pain in the joints of my fingers and toes and weakness in my calve muscles. I stopped taking the drug immediately and the symptoms got worse over the next few days resulting in an ER ...
User reviews to the study
- I have been taking Prilosec for several years. For approximately one month, I have experienced episodes of intermittent feelings that feel like my heart is fluttering, throughout the day. Haven't contacted my doctor about it yet. Read an article today, suggesting that it may be caused by ...
- Well my name is Jeremy. Been on prilosec for 4-5 years and I've started to experience kidney stones.
- I have been taking Prilosec daily (after attempting to obliterate small intestinal bacterial overgrowth - SIBO - with antibiotics) since last November, for approximately four months. Prilosec has brought me a lot of relief as far as controlling stomach pains, acid reflux and ...
- I've been taking prilosec per Dr. prescription for 1 year. I had a week with finger and toe and calf cramping then it went away(mostly). How can I prevent it from coming back?
- I have been taking Prilosec regularly for nearly 10 years for severe GERD. I Turned 70 in Sep. (2016) and while vacuuming I lifted the end of my sofa and heard a pop which was a lumbar spinal compression fracture. Earlier last year I suffered from a severe vit D3 deficiency. My level was 19 and ...