Propranolol hydrochloride and Cayenne pepper drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Propranolol hydrochloride and Cayenne pepper together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Propranolol hydrochloride and Cayenne pepper. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 25, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Propranolol hydrochloride and Cayenne pepper?
Propranolol hydrochloride has active ingredients of propranolol hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Propranolol hydrochloride 4,280 users)
Cayenne pepper has active ingredients of capsicum. (latest outcomes from Cayenne pepper 41 users)
Interactions between Propranolol hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Cayenne pepper and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Propranolol hydrochloride and Cayenne peppera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Propranolol hydrochloride (propranolol hydrochloride) is often used to treat migraine. Cayenne pepper (capsicum) is often used to treat blood disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Hi, I'm new. My mother uses propanolol hydrochloride and has just been diagnosed with lupus. I now understand that this drug can cause lupus or lupus-like disease, but can only occasional use of this drug cause lupus? She says she only uses it a couple of times a week at most.
- Hello, I was diagnosed with PN almost 10 years ago, and since then, my feet have become quite numb - especially lately. A friend told me that Cayenne pepper helps. Have any of you heard that before? If so, how is it taken? (I don't like hot food, so I hope it comes in a capsule that won't cause ...
- I started taking propranolol on Tuesday for migraines. The next day my voice started to sound hoarse and continued getting worse from there out. Finally called the pharmacy and they said yes it's a side effect so I talked to my neurologist who scoffed at me but told me I should stop taking it ...
- I took Lupron for infertility in 1988. I started sweating while on it, became pregnant X6, resulting in 2 full-term pregnancies I have anti-phosphylipid syndrome, causing miscarriages.) I have never stopped sweating. I had a sympathectomy in 2008 because my hair was always dripping wet. I ...
- I have controlled high blood pressure, two stents in one artery, controlled asthma, about 20 pounds overweight, bad allergies. The optic neuritis was resolved after one dose of 20 mg. prednisone.
You may be interested in these reviews
- Am in 40mg of propanol and 20mg cials. ED dose not seem to improve .however my heart become so normal. I get head acrce My Dr prescribed me this.
- I am 30 age old, I have digonsed as high BP, I was using propranolol 40mg gradually they reduced to 20mg, now again my BP got 140/100 so that doctor started me olmesartan Mex and propranolol 40mg, now I afaird about as I have only small changes but they prescribed two types of tablet for ...
- Hello, I have been dealing with Cyclothymia symptoms for well over 10 years. As of yesterday, I was diagnosed with the same disorder. I was prescribed Propranolol for social gatherings and Lexapro daily. I took a propranolol yesterday around 2pm and seemed to go into a hypo-mania. Today I took ...
- On 12.12.2016 I started to take Propranolol for blood pressure and palpitation. On 27.12.2016 I developed Hemorrhoids, really bad one. Is there a connection? The doctor prescribed a creme Diltiazen 2% for Hemorrhoids. He said it is OK to take it with Propranolol. Is it OK? Many thanks for your ...
- I am new, just need help, maybe some one can point me to the right person to see, I suffer from debilitating migraines daily and don't know what else to do