Propranolol hydrochloride and Zanaflex drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Propranolol hydrochloride and Zanaflex together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Propranolol hydrochloride and Zanaflex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 14, 2017
8 people who take Propranolol hydrochloride, Zanaflex are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Propranolol hydrochloride and Zanaflex?
Propranolol hydrochloride has active ingredients of propranolol hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Propranolol hydrochloride 4,280 users)
Zanaflex has active ingredients of tizanidine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Zanaflex 11,162 users)
Interactions between Propranolol hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Zanaflex and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Propranolol hydrochloride and Zanaflexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Propranolol hydrochloride (propranolol hydrochloride) is often used to treat migraine. Zanaflex (tizanidine hydrochloride) is often used to treat muscle spasms. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Propranolol hydrochloride is used in:
- Zanaflex is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Hi, I'm new. My mother uses propanolol hydrochloride and has just been diagnosed with lupus. I now understand that this drug can cause lupus or lupus-like disease, but can only occasional use of this drug cause lupus? She says she only uses it a couple of times a week at most.
- I started taking propranolol on Tuesday for migraines. The next day my voice started to sound hoarse and continued getting worse from there out. Finally called the pharmacy and they said yes it's a side effect so I talked to my neurologist who scoffed at me but told me I should stop taking it ...
- I took Lupron for infertility in 1988. I started sweating while on it, became pregnant X6, resulting in 2 full-term pregnancies I have anti-phosphylipid syndrome, causing miscarriages.) I have never stopped sweating. I had a sympathectomy in 2008 because my hair was always dripping wet. I ...
- I have controlled high blood pressure, two stents in one artery, controlled asthma, about 20 pounds overweight, bad allergies. The optic neuritis was resolved after one dose of 20 mg. prednisone.
- Hi Does anyone here take loperamide and propanalol for anxiety? What affect does the beta blocker have on your diarrhoea ? I'm scared to start taking propanalol incase it makes it worse Thank you
You may be interested in these reviews
- I'm fighting stomach and bone cancer always alone and scared. I wish you I could find the girl of dress that just loving caring and loyal.
- Am in 40mg of propanol and 20mg cials. ED dose not seem to improve .however my heart become so normal. I get head acrce My Dr prescribed me this.
- I am 30 age old, I have digonsed as high BP, I was using propranolol 40mg gradually they reduced to 20mg, now again my BP got 140/100 so that doctor started me olmesartan Mex and propranolol 40mg, now I afaird about as I have only small changes but they prescribed two types of tablet for ...
- I've been on Zanaflex since '09...I constant hallucinate if it's dark in the home. I once drove in the early morning around 0600 & it kicked in & I got nailed by the Police & because I'm the mother of a Ok Tpr I didnt go to jail. But, I was bitching at them for not doing Cpr on woman not ...
- Just combed a clump of hair out of my head. Started taking Zanaflex regularly for the last 3 weeks from muscle spasms. And just looked up the relationship with hairloss I might just have to quit taking this drug I love my hair.