Propranolol hydrochloride intensol and Boron drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Propranolol hydrochloride intensol and Boron together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Propranolol hydrochloride intensol and Boron. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 20, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Propranolol hydrochloride intensol and Boron?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePropranolol hydrochloride intensol and Boron from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Propranolol hydrochloride intensol
Propranolol hydrochloride intensol has active ingredients of propranolol hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Propranolol hydrochloride intensol 10 users)
Boron has active ingredients of boron. (latest outcomes from Boron 134 users)
Interactions between Propranolol hydrochloride intensol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Boron and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Propranolol hydrochloride intensol and Borona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Propranolol hydrochloride intensol (propranolol hydrochloride) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Boron (boron) is often used to treat supplementation therapy. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- I had the weight loss surgery duodenal switch on Feb 20, 2003. I have a lot of nutrient deficiencies from that as well as having thyroid disease and gerd. I am looking to get healthy!
- My grandma has been taking triboron for 7 years now, she was 90 years old when she started talking it, she has never had to take a pain killer once in those last 7 years for her arthritis. In December 2016, 3 mths ago she was diagnosed with a blood clot in her leg, she has been on warfrin for 3 ...
- Hi. I have had tinnitus for over 30yrs, in my left ear as a result of a motor vehicle accident. About 3 months ago Tinnitus started (intermittently at first over a few weeks) in my right ear. Today, well today i have taken my first 3mg dose of boron. Fingers crossed for some good results.
- I have been trying to FIND what it is that cause my B.Pressure to SOAR @ nght. Only thing I can pin it too now is the Calm Plus Calcium. It does 290mcg BORON CITRATE.This is Frightening & causing me MUCH GRIEF. I will discontinue this Product.Take (in a.m.) ONLY Natural PSYLLIUM Husk Powder for ...
- Hello, I was given a tentative diagnosis of sarcoid uveitis about 8 years ago. Recently, I've been reading about the benefits of boron, but am uncertain of whether I can take it. I've begun to doubt the diagnosis, but can't be sure, either way. I'm here hoping to learn from the knowledge and ...