Propranolol hydrochloride and Adderall drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Propranolol hydrochloride and Adderall together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Propranolol hydrochloride and Adderall. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 12 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 23, 2017
12 people who take Propranolol hydrochloride, Adderall are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Propranolol hydrochloride and Adderall?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePropranolol hydrochloride and Adderall from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Propranolol hydrochloride has active ingredients of propranolol hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Propranolol hydrochloride 4,423 users)
Adderall has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall 32,748 users)
Interactions between Propranolol hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Adderall and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Propranolol hydrochloride and Adderalla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Propranolol hydrochloride (propranolol hydrochloride) is often used to treat migraine. Adderall (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate) is often used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Propranolol hydrochloride is used in:
- Adderall is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- How do you treat spotting between periods on adderall
- I used propranolol 80 mg every day one year.On the middle in April l couldn't get out on Sun my face burned and stil burns.l read that propranolol is fotosenzibility and fototoxsic drug and l switch with verapamil 80 mg 1 month ago, but l still have burns on my face and in my neck what l have to do?
- I've been taking a high dose of adderall for a few years now would this have caused the TOP in the first place and should I stop
- Hi, I'm new. My mother uses propanolol hydrochloride and has just been diagnosed with lupus. I now understand that this drug can cause lupus or lupus-like disease, but can only occasional use of this drug cause lupus? She says she only uses it a couple of times a week at most.
- acute onset numbness , weakness, and gait abnormalities over year ago, other abnormal sensations/functions and pain came on later, symptoms involving mostly sensory and autonomic with some motor persist but fluctuate. have a hard time controlling and dealing with the pain especially. sometimes ...
User reviews to the study
- I have been taking this drug for about a month. I am only on 5mg per day. I just started having nausea all day long. I see that nausea is a common side effect- but wondering if it can start after a month of taking it. :)
- Am in 40mg of propanol and 20mg cials. ED dose not seem to improve .however my heart become so normal. I get head acrce My Dr prescribed me this.
- Hello If anyone has any update to control excessive saliva after 6 hours of taking Adderall, please share it with me or all of us! Thanks.
- I am 30 age old, I have digonsed as high BP, I was using propranolol 40mg gradually they reduced to 20mg, now again my BP got 140/100 so that doctor started me olmesartan Mex and propranolol 40mg, now I afaird about as I have only small changes but they prescribed two types of tablet for ...
- I have Narcolepsy and my kidney function has dropped from 47 to 40 in three weeks. Anything I can do to help my kidney function improve or protect my kidneys when using stimulants. All I do is sleep around the clock when I don't medicate