Propranolol hydrochloride and Sandostatin lar drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Propranolol hydrochloride and Sandostatin lar together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Propranolol hydrochloride and Sandostatin lar. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 22, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Propranolol hydrochloride and Sandostatin lar?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePropranolol hydrochloride and Sandostatin lar from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Propranolol hydrochloride has active ingredients of propranolol hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Propranolol hydrochloride 4,414 users)
Sandostatin lar has active ingredients of octreotide acetate. It is often used in acromegaly. (latest outcomes from Sandostatin lar 18,373 users)
Interactions between Propranolol hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Sandostatin lar and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Propranolol hydrochloride and Sandostatin lara b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Propranolol hydrochloride (propranolol hydrochloride) is often used to treat migraine. Sandostatin lar (octreotide acetate) is often used to treat acromegaly. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Hi, I'm new. My mother uses propanolol hydrochloride and has just been diagnosed with lupus. I now understand that this drug can cause lupus or lupus-like disease, but can only occasional use of this drug cause lupus? She says she only uses it a couple of times a week at most.
- I started taking propranolol on Tuesday for migraines. The next day my voice started to sound hoarse and continued getting worse from there out. Finally called the pharmacy and they said yes it's a side effect so I talked to my neurologist who scoffed at me but told me I should stop taking it ...
- I took Lupron for infertility in 1988. I started sweating while on it, became pregnant X6, resulting in 2 full-term pregnancies I have anti-phosphylipid syndrome, causing miscarriages.) I have never stopped sweating. I had a sympathectomy in 2008 because my hair was always dripping wet. I ...
- I have controlled high blood pressure, two stents in one artery, controlled asthma, about 20 pounds overweight, bad allergies. The optic neuritis was resolved after one dose of 20 mg. prednisone.
- Hi Does anyone here take loperamide and propanalol for anxiety? What affect does the beta blocker have on your diarrhoea ? I'm scared to start taking propanalol incase it makes it worse Thank you
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have acromegaly and had my pituitary tumor removed in 2008. I began Sandostatin LAR 20mg injections in June, 2008. This week I have started taking Cymbalta 30mg twice daily. I want to learn more about how others are doing on the two medications.
- Am in 40mg of propanol and 20mg cials. ED dose not seem to improve .however my heart become so normal. I get head acrce My Dr prescribed me this.
- I am 30 age old, I have digonsed as high BP, I was using propranolol 40mg gradually they reduced to 20mg, now again my BP got 140/100 so that doctor started me olmesartan Mex and propranolol 40mg, now I afaird about as I have only small changes but they prescribed two types of tablet for ...
- I have been taken Sandostatin lar for the past 3 year. Alls well except since taking I suffer with Acne It is not dreadful but annoying. Like being a teenager again. Any advice welcome. Thanks Mary
- Hello, I have been dealing with Cyclothymia symptoms for well over 10 years. As of yesterday, I was diagnosed with the same disorder. I was prescribed Propranolol for social gatherings and Lexapro daily. I took a propranolol yesterday around 2pm and seemed to go into a hypo-mania. Today I took ...