Provigil and Propranolol hydrochloride drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Provigil and Propranolol hydrochloride together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Provigil and Propranolol hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 31, 2017
9 people who take Provigil, Propranolol hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Provigil and Propranolol hydrochloride?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeProvigil and Propranolol hydrochloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Provigil has active ingredients of modafinil. It is often used in narcolepsy. (latest outcomes from Provigil 18,661 users)
Propranolol hydrochloride has active ingredients of propranolol hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Propranolol hydrochloride 4,423 users)
Interactions between Provigil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Propranolol hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Provigil and Propranolol hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Provigil (modafinil) is often used to treat narcolepsy. Propranolol hydrochloride (propranolol hydrochloride) is often used to treat migraine. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Provigil is used in:
- Propranolol hydrochloride is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I used propranolol 80 mg every day one year.On the middle in April l couldn't get out on Sun my face burned and stil burns.l read that propranolol is fotosenzibility and fototoxsic drug and l switch with verapamil 80 mg 1 month ago, but l still have burns on my face and in my neck what l have to do?
- Hi, I'm new. My mother uses propanolol hydrochloride and has just been diagnosed with lupus. I now understand that this drug can cause lupus or lupus-like disease, but can only occasional use of this drug cause lupus? She says she only uses it a couple of times a week at most.
- I started taking propranolol on Tuesday for migraines. The next day my voice started to sound hoarse and continued getting worse from there out. Finally called the pharmacy and they said yes it's a side effect so I talked to my neurologist who scoffed at me but told me I should stop taking it ...
- I took Lupron for infertility in 1988. I started sweating while on it, became pregnant X6, resulting in 2 full-term pregnancies I have anti-phosphylipid syndrome, causing miscarriages.) I have never stopped sweating. I had a sympathectomy in 2008 because my hair was always dripping wet. I ...
- I have controlled high blood pressure, two stents in one artery, controlled asthma, about 20 pounds overweight, bad allergies. The optic neuritis was resolved after one dose of 20 mg. prednisone.
User reviews to the study
- I am very new, on provigil and discussing taking contrave. I am on provigil for excessive daytime sleepiness. Looking at contrave for food addiction.
- Am in 40mg of propanol and 20mg cials. ED dose not seem to improve .however my heart become so normal. I get head acrce My Dr prescribed me this.
- I am 30 age old, I have digonsed as high BP, I was using propranolol 40mg gradually they reduced to 20mg, now again my BP got 140/100 so that doctor started me olmesartan Mex and propranolol 40mg, now I afaird about as I have only small changes but they prescribed two types of tablet for ...
- Hi, I have UC and i have done a full colostomy I'm thinking of getting a modafinil prescription in norway because of alertness issues. I'm wondering how i should proceed. Jørgen
- Hello, I have been dealing with Cyclothymia symptoms for well over 10 years. As of yesterday, I was diagnosed with the same disorder. I was prescribed Propranolol for social gatherings and Lexapro daily. I took a propranolol yesterday around 2pm and seemed to go into a hypo-mania. Today I took ...