Prozac and Gravol drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Prozac and Gravol together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Prozac and Gravol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 12 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 09, 2017
12 people who take Prozac, Gravol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Prozac and Gravol?
Prozac has active ingredients of fluoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Prozac 59,614 users)
Gravol has active ingredients of dimenhydrinate. It is often used in nausea. (latest outcomes from Gravol 1,446 users)
Interactions between Prozac and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Gravol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Prozac and Gravola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Prozac (fluoxetine hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Gravol (dimenhydrinate) is often used to treat nausea. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Prozac is used in:
- Gravol is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have been taking a combination of medications for several disorders tha I suffer from. I am concerned because I have a friend with tardive dyskinesia which she believes she got from taking Xanax, and my great grandmother had it also, but I have no idea the medications she was on at that time. ...
- since starting sulfasalazine for joint pain, my depression is back and very bad. Does sulfasalazine exacerbate depression?
- Can anyone tell me if they have gotten more relief of nervous symptoms by combining prozac with buspirone? 20mg of Prozac has relieved all symptoms except for a constant tightness in my stomach. I am taking Buspirone with it for 2 weeks now. The tight stomach is worse and I'm awake from 3am. I ...
- Is dilectin okay ? My doctor prescribed it and I've taken it now im kinda worried :/
- just wondering how many are on disability for this stupid agonizing condition? i am at my job for 30 years , but this ocd stuff is killing me and i dont leave the house much but to go to work. and now i dont even want to go to worrk! would i qualify for disability benefits? already been ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have been taking Trintellix for about 5 weeks, 20 mgs. daily. I would like to know if anyone had better reduction with their depression taking Trintellix 20 mgs. along with Prozac 40 mgs. daily. Did it help relieve depression better taken with Prozac or did the Trintellix work well without ...
- Hi, Could anyone let me know if there is any chance of recovering my sense of taste. I was taking Prozac (fluoxetine) for over a year and lost my sense of taste. I stopped taking the antidepressants just over a year ago and still not recovered my taste. Could anyone let me know if they have ...
- I was on 20mg Fluoxetine, and 2 months ago put on 40mg. Since then do I have constant pins and needles all over body and hands and feet burn.
- I've been taking Prozac for more than 10 years. I have become addicted to it. J just can't seem to quit it.
- Just started prozac and have been on breo for a year. What side effects have any of you experienced?