Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride and Cipro xr drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride and Cipro xr together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride and Cipro xr. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 23, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride and Cipro xr?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePseudoephedrine hydrochloride and Cipro xr from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride has active ingredients of pseudoephedrine hydrochloride. It is often used in nasal congestion. (latest outcomes from Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 784 users)
Cipro xr has active ingredients of ciprofloxacin; ciprofloxacin hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Cipro xr 48 users)
Interactions between Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Cipro xr and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride and Cipro xra b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride (pseudoephedrine hydrochloride) is often used to treat nasal congestion. Cipro xr (ciprofloxacin; ciprofloxacin hydrochloride) is often used to treat urinary tract infection. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Just wondering if there is any proven connection (or any experiencing) "absence seizures" that can tie it back to Sudafed usage? I've experienced these seizures very intermittently over the last 12 years (am 53 years old). I experience about 1-2 per year, on average, but may go 2 years ...
User reviews to the study
- Hi. I've just taken first Tamiflu 75mg capsule after having flu symptoms for 24 hrs.. now I'm sneezing and nose running all over the place. Is it ok to take either a night time codral cold tablet or old pseudoepherdrine Sudafed (had them in the cupboard a while) together?