Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride and Cocaine plant drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride and Cocaine plant together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride and Cocaine plant. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 22, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride and Cocaine plant?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePseudoephedrine hydrochloride and Cocaine plant from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride has active ingredients of pseudoephedrine hydrochloride. It is often used in nasal congestion. (latest outcomes from Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 784 users)
Cocaine plant has active ingredients of coca. It is often used in drug abuse and dependence. (latest outcomes from Cocaine plant 70 users)
Interactions between Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Cocaine plant and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride and Cocaine planta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride (pseudoephedrine hydrochloride) is often used to treat nasal congestion. Cocaine plant (coca) is often used to treat recreational. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- So I figured taking misoprostol was going to give me very painful cramps. Cocaine is very numbing so this way I would not feel the cramping so much, which I haven't. I am not bleeding as much as o thought I would. However. Before i started taking cocaine intranasally, I bled out a decent sized ...
- He there, I took 4 misoprostol pills yesterday and its been over 24 hrs and just to get the best results here, I should be honest I did Cocaine tonight. And now I'm vomiting pretty aggressively... I haven't eaten much either. Just wondering if this is normal for misoprostol...
- Just wondering if there is any proven connection (or any experiencing) "absence seizures" that can tie it back to Sudafed usage? I've experienced these seizures very intermittently over the last 12 years (am 53 years old). I experience about 1-2 per year, on average, but may go 2 years ...
- I have monitored that contact with cocaine has as a result that inflammations caused by Reiter's go down for several days. Does anyone have experience or more information about this perhaps?
User reviews to the study
- Hi, this is Arash Hope you are all doing well. I've taken cymbalta 60 mg over 1 year around 4 months I've started to do coke 1 gram every 4 days, at the beginning everything was fine but now getting worse and I feel anxiety after doing coke. And no bezos could help to decrease the anxiety, is ...
- Hi. I've just taken first Tamiflu 75mg capsule after having flu symptoms for 24 hrs.. now I'm sneezing and nose running all over the place. Is it ok to take either a night time codral cold tablet or old pseudoepherdrine Sudafed (had them in the cupboard a while) together?