Rabeprazole sodium and Grapefruit drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Rabeprazole sodium and Grapefruit together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Rabeprazole sodium and Grapefruit. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 20, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Rabeprazole sodium and Grapefruit?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRabeprazole sodium and Grapefruit from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Rabeprazole sodium has active ingredients of rabeprazole sodium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Rabeprazole sodium 9,647 users)
Grapefruit has active ingredients of grapefruit. (latest outcomes from Grapefruit 189 users)
Interactions between Rabeprazole sodium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Grapefruit and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Rabeprazole sodium and Grapefruita b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Rabeprazole sodium (rabeprazole sodium) is often used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease. Grapefruit (grapefruit) is often used to treat acne. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- on a prescription of rabeprazole (Sandoz 20 mg) and I needed a pain reliever for my neck so i took also advil. Not sure if this is okay
User reviews to the study
- My grandson takes Concerta with good result; however in January he started enjoying grapefruit juice. He drinks it daily and his grades have fallen dramatically. He is 13, and with Concerta has been on the honor roll. At the same time he started drinking grapefruit juice his parents stopped ...
- I am a Medical Doctor, I have a vasoconstriction when I eat 1/2 grapefruit or more except if I take it with oat meal and or avocado at breakfast for example.
- I am addicted to Del Monte's Red Grapefruit. (as a former Addictions Counselor I don't say this lightly) I eat the equivalent of 4-6 per day. I drain the juice, and freeze the sections which produces a nice shaved ice consistency. My Dr's know this and it does interfere with some meds I take.
- I have recently developed breathlessness although I have been taking 40mg bd of rabiprazole for the last 6 months