Ramipril and Diclofenac drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Ramipril and Diclofenac together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Ramipril and Diclofenac. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 20 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
20 people who take Ramipril, Diclofenac are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Ramipril and Diclofenac?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRamipril and Diclofenac from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ramipril has active ingredients of ramipril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Ramipril 59,649 users)
Diclofenac has active ingredients of diclofenac. (latest outcomes from Diclofenac 786 users)
Interactions between Ramipril and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Diclofenac and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Ramipril and Diclofenaca b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Ramipril (ramipril) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Diclofenac (diclofenac) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Ramipril is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Are there any side effects from taking Ramipril along with L-Lysine, B6 or hemp?
- Is it normal to have really runny nose from taking Ramipril? It's constant and I haven't got a cold.
- Can I take green tea, apple cider, milk thistle with atripla and ramipril ?
- Hi I'm 70 and taking Ramipril 10mg every evening I've lot of sweating during the night Then I drink a bit more at night to not being dehydrated and avoid nasty liquid diarrhoea Is the sweating linked to Ramipril?
- does swelling go down when stop Ramipril?
User reviews to the study
- ive been taking ramipril with amlodipine for about 4 months and i have swollen gums and a loose tooth i didnt have these symptoms when i was just on amlodipine is this normal or should i stop taking the ramipril
- I want to ask what are the side effect of remipril, cloppitabA-75 and revotril 0.5. Is there necessary to take supplements. If necessary what type of supplements.
- should there be a time interval between taking the two medicines to avoid lowered blood pressure with dizziness or can they be taken together?
- Just come off bisaprolol after 9 years and now on Ramipril for two days. Blood pressure now fine at moment but heart rate increased. is this usual when starting this drug? Looking for advice. Lizbeth
- hi has anyone been suffering from depression and anxiety and memory problems since taking this medication