Ranexa and Potassium drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Ranexa and Potassium together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Ranexa and Potassium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 110 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
110 people who take Ranexa, Potassium are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
6 - 12 months:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Ranexa and Potassium?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRanexa and Potassium from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ranexa has active ingredients of ranolazine. It is often used in angina. (latest outcomes from Ranexa 6,735 users)
Potassium has active ingredients of potassium. It is often used in hypokalemia. (latest outcomes from Potassium 19,892 users)
Interactions between Ranexa and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Potassium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Ranexa and Potassiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Ranexa (ranolazine) is often used to treat stable angina. Potassium (potassium) is often used to treat blood potassium decreased. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Ranexa is used in:
- Potassium is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- does potassium tablets causes metallic mouth taste?
- 9 Day ag I noticed my vision was blured when I got up that morning . I lost the top vision in my right eye the doctors believe it was caused by a stroke to the optic nerve believe to happen will you are a sleep blood pressure becomes to low. I have took ranexa since March 2015. Has any one else ...
- My ex husband is taking both of these medications and says he has been having thoughts of Suicide/Homicide. He is not going to hurt himself or anyone else because he knows it's the medication. Has anyone else had this experience??? What did you do about it???
- I'm 72 have had two heart attacks and have 4 stents. I am also a diabetic type 2 take metformin and glimeperide and plavix Heart doing well now. Have a wife 15 years my junior.
- I am new and have leg cramping a few months after starting Ranexa. What have you experienced?
User reviews to the study
- Yes hello my name is Heide B and my mother wad given new heart meds back in March of this year after a hospital visit due to a change in her breathing. Well, as it has been said there is about 70 to 80% blockage in two arteries in her heart muscle. Because of this, she has had to start new meds ...
- Increased ranexa (Ranolazine) from 500 mg 2x daily to 1000 mg 2x daily 2 weeks ago. Now 100% ED. Considering herbal remedies Pure Encapsulations Dopa Plus and/or Alpha GPC. Concerned about adverse interactions with ranexa. Any suggestions?
- Started Ranexa in Jan 2017. Hair is thinning ant top of my head stays tender, almost sore. Anyone else have this? Does it get better - or worse? Does hair just thin or do you lose it completely? I'm really worried as Ranexa had been a life saver for me!
- I just started on Ranexa and before I read any of the side effects I noticed that some of my ms symptoms were exacerbating such as blurred vision, balance, fatigue..things I have normally but have worsened. Then I got online and saw there were issues with taking this drug and MS. Is it common ...
- I've been on Ranexa since January and I'm noticing my hair thinning, especially in top. Also, the top of my scalp is tender, almost sore. Anyone else experience this? If so, how bad is it for you and does it ever stop?