Ranitidine hydrochloride and Dexamethasone sodium phosphate drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Ranitidine hydrochloride and Dexamethasone sodium phosphate together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Ranitidine hydrochloride and Dexamethasone sodium phosphate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 62 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 07, 2017
62 people who take Ranitidine hydrochloride, Dexamethasone sodium phosphate are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Ranitidine hydrochloride and Dexamethasone sodium phosphate?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRanitidine hydrochloride and Dexamethasone sodium phosphate from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ranitidine hydrochloride has active ingredients of ranitidine hydrochloride. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Ranitidine hydrochloride 6,533 users)
Dexamethasone sodium phosphate
Dexamethasone sodium phosphate has active ingredients of dexamethasone sodium phosphate. It is often used in multiple myeloma. (latest outcomes from Dexamethasone sodium phosphate 4,325 users)
Interactions between Ranitidine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Dexamethasone sodium phosphate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Ranitidine hydrochloride and Dexamethasone sodium phosphatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Ranitidine hydrochloride (ranitidine hydrochloride) is often used to treat indigestion. Dexamethasone sodium phosphate (dexamethasone sodium phosphate) is often used to treat prophylaxis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Ranitidine hydrochloride is used in:
- Dexamethasone sodium phosphate is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I take these meds and have had violent outburst I need to know is this what to expect all 4 of these are taken daily.
User reviews to the study
- Ranitidine 150mg x 2 per day taken for several years as recommended by Dr for Gastric reflux (which it worked well for). Unfortunately now have peripheral neuropathy, numb, burning feet at night problem and knees becoming affected Dr's blaming my liking for alcohol which I think is easy way ...
- I was on ranitidine for just a few weeks and got off of it as the headaches and neck pain got worse. I've been off it for almost a month now, but my neck is still stiff. Does it ever go away?
- I take ranitidine for acid reflux and have just gotten an order of Tumeric in. I was going to take it to see if it would help my back pain. I did not know there could be a drug reaction between the two and am unsure what to do,
- Hi! I took ranitidine before and don't remember this overheating or hot flashes happening. Can someone enlighten me? Thanks!
- Diagnosed with sudden onset of food allergies. Frustrated with diagnosis at the age of 41. Most of the foods do not make sense. Having side effects from taking meds.