Ranitidine and Celexa drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Ranitidine and Celexa together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Ranitidine and Celexa. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 531 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 21, 2017
531 people who take Ranitidine, Celexa are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Ranitidine and Celexa?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRanitidine and Celexa from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ranitidine has active ingredients of ranitidine. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Ranitidine 46,799 users)
Celexa has active ingredients of citalopram hydrobromide. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Celexa 43,497 users)
Interactions between Ranitidine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Celexa and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Ranitidine and Celexaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Ranitidine (ranitidine) is often used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease. Celexa (citalopram hydrobromide) is often used to treat depression. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Ranitidine is used in:
- Celexa is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Hi. I just joined and am thinking of taking turmeric for arthritis and degeneratic disc disease. I am on 40 mg of Celexa per day. Is anyone on the same dosage taking turmeric? Any side effects?
- i had severe attack of pancreatius requiring a 3 day hospital stay.
- Can stopping celexa suddenly cause pulmonary embolism?
- I recently received a false posative hair stat with grave consequences. I was hoping someone could help
- I've had RA for 26 years. I was on Methotrexate for 24 of those years. I've tried Xeljanz for a month. Made me weak, nauseous, major headaches etc. Tried Enbrel, results not good. Humira, results were no effect or side effects, can't afford. However it seems Zyrtec seems to help my allergies and ...
User reviews to the study
- I am very unmotivated , lethargic, and wondering if anyone else feels the same. Also are we certain that the high ldl's are really dangerous, I have heard different theories on it being inherited.
- Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...
- celexa may cause my weight gain and when i work out hard and eat right, not an appropriate amount of weight is shed, so when i stopped the celexa, the depression came back. what if i add topomax for weight loss? will the celexa hold on to the weight still or should i stop it again and count on ...
- Celebrex causes me strong Acid reflux and I wonder if I can take Ranitidine with it to stop the reflux
- I have been taking tegretol for about seven months and celexa only for about 2. I've never joined a group like this but it would be great to hear from people taking the same med combo.