Ranitidine and Fluconazole drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Ranitidine and Fluconazole together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Ranitidine and Fluconazole. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,127 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
1,127 people who take Ranitidine, Fluconazole are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Ranitidine and Fluconazole?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRanitidine and Fluconazole from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ranitidine has active ingredients of ranitidine. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Ranitidine 46,799 users)
Fluconazole has active ingredients of fluconazole. It is often used in vaginal yeast infection. (latest outcomes from Fluconazole 31,395 users)
Interactions between Ranitidine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Fluconazole and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Ranitidine and Fluconazolea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Ranitidine (ranitidine) is often used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease. Fluconazole (fluconazole) is often used to treat prophylaxis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Ranitidine is used in:
- Fluconazole is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Rapid hair loss on head, eye lashes and eyebrows after stopping medication
- Is this adequate medication. I have a server case
- Don't know what to do I have never token both these medication together I am also taking metforman for diabetes can you please help I don't know if this is safe to take together .
- I have been taking these meds daily for over a month now Magnesium Glycinate 400mg daily, B vitamin complex 1000mg Taurine daily 250mg of L-theanine daily 1800mg of omega 3 Ranitidine (Zantac) 150 I am thinking of adding SAM-e to this mix. when i first started this mix it seemed to be ...
User reviews to the study
- Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...
- Celebrex causes me strong Acid reflux and I wonder if I can take Ranitidine with it to stop the reflux
- Has anyone taken Diflucan that also has high blood pressure and are having really high increase in blood pressure. My is running in 170/ 111_ even after sleeping and woke up took it and the bottom number was 103. It's been about a week since I took the last Diflucan
- I started taking ranitidine on last week thursday for acid reflux, but on this week tuesday i notice some painful swelling in my lips.But i ignored it and bought some lip balm and on this thursday i started feeling tigling in my lips.And they were tender so i put more lip balm on with my lips ...
- Every time I use diflucan for a yeast infection, as soon as I swallow the pill momentarily after a tingling feeling occurs just above my lip on the left side. It then swells and becomes red. It sometime feels like little needles are poking at it. After two days or so the swelling goes away but ...