Raspberry ketone and Metformin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Raspberry ketone and Metformin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Raspberry ketone and Metformin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Raspberry ketone has active ingredients of red raspberry. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Raspberry ketone 200 users)
Metformin has active ingredients of metformin hydrochloride. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Metformin 183,337 users)
On Jan, 21, 2017
2 people who take Raspberry Ketone, Metformin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
- injection site pain
- localised infection
Most common drug interactions by age *:
- injection site pain
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Raspberry ketone and Metformin?
Interactions between Raspberry ketone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Metformin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Raspberry ketone (red raspberry) is often used to treat weight loss. Metformin (metformin hydrochloride) is often used to treat diabetes. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effecitve is it:
- Raspberry ketone is used in:
- Metformin is used in:
Can you answer these questions?
- 10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
- The list of conditions and medications is not complete. I feel my immune system is very compromised and want some ideas on how to increase my immunity. I exercise on a regular basis, walk nearly every day, am trying to eat better, take vitamins etc, don't smoke or drink, go to doc and take their ...
- My naturopath says berberine mimics Metformin. I am currently in drug trial using Herceptin in low expressing HER2. I wonder if taking berberine would disqualify me from the trial. Any ideas?
- I just began taking Metformin 500mg 2 time per day. I am also taking fast acting Apidra insulin. I have not had diabetes for long only about 5 months. I was taking novomix 30/70 however, it wasn't working for spikes so i switched to the Apidra pen and Metformin. After being on this regime for ...
- I started taking this drug on Wednesday the 22nd. No symptoms, but today I'm experience very bad flank pain on one side. My wife is worried of course, and she googled Metformin and back pain, and there were quite a few posts about it. What do I do? I plan to call my doctor in the morning.
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi, Just found this and interested in telling everyone, after taking Metformin as prescribed 2x per day for 5 days, I was bedridden with Lupus and Polymyalgia Rheumatica ( PMR ) and now taking prednisone daily 20 mg, which seems to be killing me with side effects. I am reading everything I can ...
- Hi, Just found this and interested in telling everyone, after taking Metformin as prescribed 2x per day for 5 days, I was bedridden with Lupus and Polymyalgia Rheumatica ( PMR ) and now taking prednisone daily.I am reading everything I can about the connection with metformin, as prior to this I ...
- Newby to the group! Hello! Just want to be informed and up to date with any interactions of metmorfin and armour. 😊
- Hi just want to see how people are getting on with taking lithium and raspberry ketones, as I have not tried this myself yet
- I've on Metformin for years. Wasn't controlling my sugar levels. The doctor put me on Victoza which is a miracle drug for my sugar #s... but I can't sleep!!!!