Raspberry ketone and Metoprolol tartrate drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Raspberry ketone and Metoprolol tartrate together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Raspberry ketone and Metoprolol tartrate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 05, 2017
1 person who takes Raspberry ketone, Metoprolol tartrate are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Raspberry ketone and Metoprolol tartrate?
Raspberry ketone has active ingredients of red raspberry. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Raspberry ketone 207 users)
Metoprolol tartrate has active ingredients of metoprolol tartrate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Metoprolol tartrate 50,404 users)
Interactions between Raspberry ketone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Metoprolol tartrate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Raspberry ketone and Metoprolol tartratea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Raspberry ketone (red raspberry) is often used to treat weight loss. Metoprolol tartrate (metoprolol tartrate) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Raspberry ketone is used in:
- Metoprolol tartrate is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have noticed a shift in my mood and demeanor. Has others experienced this ?
- Does anyone get long pauses once in awhile. Like your heart feels like it has stopped and then kicks back on?
- Reaching out for support for individuals with same symptoms as myself...Since increasing Metoprolol I have started having ringing in the ears. And now I am experiencing optic eye pressure. According to research, if I can lose about 20-30 lbs and de-stress I may be able to reduce or do away ...
- Is there any risk if you are taking both and I have a defibrillator.
- been on the three medication above, for one month. for the last week the inside of my mouth is so sore I can barely eat
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have been dealing with diagnosis of sever R A for 4 years, i always felt it was drug indused, my doctor just says not that many people get it from your blood pressure medication. Metoprolol. So they fill me with more drugs to combat the side effects im having, i just need yo know, my last sign ...
- I am taking Lisinopril, metoprolol tartrate, pravastatin, and a yellow aspirin. I am getting bad chills in the evening and short term memory loss
- Have afib. Had hybrid maze procedure to correct afib. Felt like a million bucks. Afib came back. Cardiologist perscribed Rythmol, multaq, pro something or other, and now metoprolol for two years. Shocked that I've put on weight even though I exercise regularly. The weight and itching ...
- I only have one thyroid but when I was put on a very small amount of metoprolol succinate I began feeling very tired and started to gain weight. I was on a natural thyroid so I increased the thyroid. I began to feel better. My problem was I couldn't find it in health food stores anymore and it ...
- Hi: I have been on Metoprolol Tartrate for 2 years now. I started taking Magnesium Citrate almost 1 month ago. Just this week, my blood in the morning was 97/72 and my heart rate earlier in the week was 55-59. My normal morning blood pressure is 118/75 and my normal resting heart rate is 75. ...