Rayos and Esbriet drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Rayos and Esbriet together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Rayos and Esbriet. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 18, 2017
2 people who take Rayos, Esbriet are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Rayos and Esbriet?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRayos and Esbriet from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Rayos has active ingredients of prednisone. (latest outcomes from Rayos 234 users)
Esbriet has active ingredients of pirfenidone. (latest outcomes from Esbriet 8,135 users)
Interactions between Rayos and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Esbriet and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Rayos and Esbrieta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Rayos (prednisone) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Esbriet (pirfenidone) is often used to treat idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- I have been taking Esbriet for less than 2 weeks and I seem to have lost my voice. It is like I have a bad case of seasonal allergies, but I don't have the normal drainage the would come with allergies. Anyone else experiencing this? Thanks