Rebif and Ranitidine drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Rebif and Ranitidine together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Rebif and Ranitidine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 131 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 12, 2017
131 people who take Rebif, Ranitidine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Rebif and Ranitidine?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRebif and Ranitidine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Rebif has active ingredients of interferon beta-1a. It is often used in multiple sclerosis. (latest outcomes from Rebif 47,755 users)
Ranitidine has active ingredients of ranitidine. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Ranitidine 46,790 users)
Interactions between Rebif and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ranitidine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Rebif and Ranitidinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Rebif (interferon beta-1a) is often used to treat multiple sclerosis. Ranitidine (ranitidine) is often used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Rebif is used in:
- Ranitidine is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have been taking these meds daily for over a month now Magnesium Glycinate 400mg daily, B vitamin complex 1000mg Taurine daily 250mg of L-theanine daily 1800mg of omega 3 Ranitidine (Zantac) 150 I am thinking of adding SAM-e to this mix. when i first started this mix it seemed to be ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...
- Celebrex causes me strong Acid reflux and I wonder if I can take Ranitidine with it to stop the reflux
- Non small cell lung cancer sugery Next week to remove tumors left lung.will lose15 percent breathing.i have ms 22 yrs.Any similar stories. Thanks,eric
- I started taking ranitidine on last week thursday for acid reflux, but on this week tuesday i notice some painful swelling in my lips.But i ignored it and bought some lip balm and on this thursday i started feeling tigling in my lips.And they were tender so i put more lip balm on with my lips ...
- I am on amoxicillan have a bad sinus infection causing me to be sick with bad gas pains my doctor prescribed me 300 mg of ranitidine but I am taking benadryl also is it safe