Red root and Voltaren drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Red root and Voltaren together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Red root and Voltaren. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Red root has active ingredients of bloodroot.
Voltaren has active ingredients of diclofenac sodium. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Voltaren 29,217 users)
On Feb, 24, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Red root and Voltaren?
Interactions between Red root and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Voltaren and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You may be interested in these reviews
- I WAS PUT ON VOLTAREN FOR A KNEE INFLAMATION AND AFTER TAKING FOR 5 DAYS I FIRST GOT VERY TIRED THEN HAD BACK SENSATIONS TURNING TO PAIN AND GOING INTO MY RIGHT SIDE WHERE THE GALL BLADDER IS, WENT TO THE ER AND ALL THE TESTS WERE NEGATIVE . IVE STOPPED TAKING IT 4 DAYS AGO AND AS OF TODAY IM ...
- Name is rick been on methadone maintenance for 18 yrs now need to take volteran for bad shoulder will this cause bad reaction with my methadone
- Hi, I have taken Diclofenac 75 mg twice a day for about 2 years. Blood work was done every 6 months to monitor liver function. Everything has been fine. 4 weeks ago I ended up in the ER and was diagnoised with multiple pulmonary embolism, small. I was in the hospital a couple days and was taken ...
- Has anyone else had this problem and what did u do about it. Any suggestions, the stiffness and pain is awful
- I rubbered voltaten gel on my skin near my left join for pain relief. After using for more than 1 week, I had swelling in my left leg. The swelling gradually extended to my foot even after I stopped using the gel. Now the swelling in most parts of my leg has gone, but I still have muscle ...