Red valerian and Amiodarone hydrochloride drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Red valerian and Amiodarone hydrochloride together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Red valerian and Amiodarone hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Red valerian has active ingredients of red - spur valerian.
Amiodarone hydrochloride has active ingredients of amiodarone hydrochloride. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Amiodarone hydrochloride 3,498 users)
On Feb, 27, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Red valerian and Amiodarone hydrochloride?
Interactions between Red valerian and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Amiodarone hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Can you answer these questions?
- have got pacemaker and now experiencing hair loss; can my mix of medications be modified to prevent this.
- 67 year old male with high blood sugar issues since age 50. Now on meds for it and high blood pressure. I have two stents, had one heart attack, one AAA, and four TIAs. I'm not as physically active as I should be but do get some.
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have been taking Amiodarone 100 mg per day for more than 5 years. During last year have had several problems with my teeth (cracking and breaking). My dentist asked if I had dry mouth. When I said yes, she said that may have caused the breaking of my teeth. I also take Metoprolol 25 mg per ...
- I've only been on Amiodarone for 4 months and seem to be forgetting things (short term memory loss). I can't be completely sure it's the amiodarone or just depression from all of the heart issues I seem to be dealing with. I am just curious at this point if others have experienced memory loss ...
- I have been on amioderone for a year for atrial fibrulation and now I have unexplained tinnitus for 2 months it's really causing a lot of anxiety and hard to concentrate. Any suggestions on how someone copes with this ?
- i am on amiodarone for a fib i was just put on prednisone for temporal arteritis and developed feet swelling was then put on lasix and became exhausted and short of breath and had to go to er said i was slightly dehydrated discharged next day
- on amiodarone for about 4 weeks, have cut down from 400mg to 200mg. I have been nauseous the entire time, with days of feeling somewhat better