Red valerian and Hawthorn drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Red valerian and Hawthorn together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Red valerian and Hawthorn. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Red valerian has active ingredients of red - spur valerian.
Hawthorn has active ingredients of hawthorn. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Hawthorn 137 users)
On Feb, 01, 2017
1 person who takes Red Valerian, Hawthorn are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
- cow's milk intolerance
- cyanosis neonatal
- drug exposure during pregnancy
- feeding disorder neonatal
- foetal growth retardation
- haemangioma of skin
- jaundice neonatal
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Red valerian and Hawthorn?
Interactions between Red valerian and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Hawthorn and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What is the drug used for and how effecitve is it:
- Hawthorn is used in:
You may be interested in these reviews
- Just joined the group hoping to network and learn new thing here.... I live in las vegas,NV And am looking for a Naturopathic / or Holistic Endocrinologist, Cardiologist Doctor that can help me... Thank you
- I am using Bisoprolol which is not fully controlling my BP and as such I am considering starting to use Hawthorn Berry to see if this will improve my position or preferably allow me to eventually dispense with the drug. I have signed into this forum to see if other members have had a similar ...
- Hi everyone, my name is Linda and I live in France, originally from South Africa, 55 years old. Anyway my doc changed my blood pressure medication as it was taken off the market in France (Axeler) and prescribed Exforge I have read so many bad reviews, that I decided to take hawthorn to replace ...
- I have A-Fib and am taking Tikosin when I started the Tikosin I also acquired PVC's I am trying to get rid of the PVC's by taking Hawthorn 100 MG