Red root and Voltaren drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Red root and Voltaren together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Red root and Voltaren. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 18, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Red root and Voltaren?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRed root and Voltaren from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Red root has active ingredients of bloodroot.
Voltaren has active ingredients of diclofenac sodium. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Voltaren 32,378 users)
Interactions between Red root and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Voltaren and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Red root and Voltarena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- just discovered tht voltaren cause memory loss in segment of population. my mother had cartlidge pain and for the last two month ws taking cataflam drops by mouth and also voltaren as ointment on major areas of body and all of the udden lost memory. we have stopped those meds. will memory come ...
- I have Factor V Leiden and have had severe back pain. Im wondering if apllying voltaren gel is safe?
User reviews to the study
- My name is Karen, I've had chronic pain with lumbar spinal stenosis for many years. This has caused RLS and neuralgia,among other problems. I've been on ropinilole for two years for RLS. I was recently prescribed horizant for neuralgia. I'm wondering if I can stop taking the ropinilole? Does ...
- I WAS PUT ON VOLTAREN FOR A KNEE INFLAMATION AND AFTER TAKING FOR 5 DAYS I FIRST GOT VERY TIRED THEN HAD BACK SENSATIONS TURNING TO PAIN AND GOING INTO MY RIGHT SIDE WHERE THE GALL BLADDER IS, WENT TO THE ER AND ALL THE TESTS WERE NEGATIVE . IVE STOPPED TAKING IT 4 DAYS AGO AND AS OF TODAY IM ...
- Name is rick been on methadone maintenance for 18 yrs now need to take volteran for bad shoulder will this cause bad reaction with my methadone
- Hi, I have taken Diclofenac 75 mg twice a day for about 2 years. Blood work was done every 6 months to monitor liver function. Everything has been fine. 4 weeks ago I ended up in the ER and was diagnoised with multiple pulmonary embolism, small. I was in the hospital a couple days and was taken ...
- Has anyone else had this problem and what did u do about it. Any suggestions, the stiffness and pain is awful