Red valerian and Hawthorn drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Red valerian and Hawthorn together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Red valerian and Hawthorn. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 23, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Red valerian and Hawthorn?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRed valerian and Hawthorn from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Red valerian has active ingredients of red - spur valerian.
Hawthorn has active ingredients of hawthorn. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Hawthorn 156 users)
Interactions between Red valerian and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Hawthorn and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Red valerian and Hawthorna b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- I wish to try Hawthorn Berry to bring BP down a little while using 25 mg losartan once daily and to get off BP meds eventually.
- Hi People I'm a 58 year old male from New Zealand, currently living in Australia. I was diagnosed a year ago with Heart Failure. Because I have been on medications since, I have found that some drug companies do not supply sufficient amounts in each script, which causes me to return to the ...
- Just joined the group hoping to network and learn new thing here.... I live in las vegas,NV And am looking for a Naturopathic / or Holistic Endocrinologist, Cardiologist Doctor that can help me... Thank you
- I am using Bisoprolol which is not fully controlling my BP and as such I am considering starting to use Hawthorn Berry to see if this will improve my position or preferably allow me to eventually dispense with the drug. I have signed into this forum to see if other members have had a similar ...
- Hi everyone, my name is Linda and I live in France, originally from South Africa, 55 years old. Anyway my doc changed my blood pressure medication as it was taken off the market in France (Axeler) and prescribed Exforge I have read so many bad reviews, that I decided to take hawthorn to replace ...