Reglan and Ranitidine drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Reglan and Ranitidine together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Reglan and Ranitidine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 327 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 23, 2017
327 people who take Reglan, Ranitidine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Reglan and Ranitidine?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeReglan and Ranitidine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Reglan has active ingredients of metoclopramide hydrochloride. It is often used in gastroparesis. (latest outcomes from Reglan 24,053 users)
Ranitidine has active ingredients of ranitidine. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Ranitidine 46,799 users)
Interactions between Reglan and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ranitidine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Reglan and Ranitidinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Reglan (metoclopramide hydrochloride) is often used to treat nausea. Ranitidine (ranitidine) is often used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Reglan is used in:
- Ranitidine is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Please tell me all you know about aggression with older women who have tardive dyskinesea.
- I have been taking these meds daily for over a month now Magnesium Glycinate 400mg daily, B vitamin complex 1000mg Taurine daily 250mg of L-theanine daily 1800mg of omega 3 Ranitidine (Zantac) 150 I am thinking of adding SAM-e to this mix. when i first started this mix it seemed to be ...
User reviews to the study
- Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...
- Celebrex causes me strong Acid reflux and I wonder if I can take Ranitidine with it to stop the reflux
- I started taking ranitidine on last week thursday for acid reflux, but on this week tuesday i notice some painful swelling in my lips.But i ignored it and bought some lip balm and on this thursday i started feeling tigling in my lips.And they were tender so i put more lip balm on with my lips ...
- I am on amoxicillan have a bad sinus infection causing me to be sick with bad gas pains my doctor prescribed me 300 mg of ranitidine but I am taking benadryl also is it safe
- Hello, I am 66, overall healthy and was diagnosed with Barretts esophegus one year ago. I started with a ppi for seven months and then changed to ranitidine 150mg daily. Recent blood tests showed positive for Lupus with high b1 and b12 readings. I have had joint pain, numbness in feet and ...