Remeron soltab and Metronidazole drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Remeron soltab and Metronidazole together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Remeron soltab and Metronidazole. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 19, 2017
1 person who takes Remeron soltab, Metronidazole are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Remeron soltab and Metronidazole?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRemeron soltab and Metronidazole from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Remeron soltab has active ingredients of mirtazapine. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Remeron soltab 242 users)
Metronidazole has active ingredients of metronidazole. It is often used in vaginitis bacterial. (latest outcomes from Metronidazole 23,756 users)
Interactions between Remeron soltab and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Metronidazole and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Remeron soltab and Metronidazolea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Remeron soltab (mirtazapine) is often used to treat depression. Metronidazole (metronidazole) is often used to treat infection. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Remeron soltab is used in:
- Metronidazole is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have several canker sores in my mouth now, and today my doctor prescribed 20 (2x day) 500mg Metronidazole for a sinus bacterial infection. Is it OK to start this medicine before the canker sores heal or will it make the canker sore worse? Should I delay starting this medicine or perhaps not ...
- Having problems with low potassium, but haven't taken the drug in 3 weeks. Can it possibly still be the cause?
- severe coughing with phlegm, low grade fever,lot of difficulty breathing
- Have glaucoma and want to make sure metronidazole will not make it worse
- How long does hallucinations last after taking metronidazole
User reviews to the study
- I have been taking metradonizole for a tooth infection which I have just had extracted. Now my ear on the other side feels completely bunged up and fuzzy, especially when I stand up. Feeling nervous
- I took this pill because of a dental problem for only 3 days. 125mg. Not only did it destroy my stomach but it put me into arrhythmia which I had never had in my life before. I had to call an ambulance because of the severe stomach pain it caused me. I was in a fetal position for a day despite ...
- Just started taking cephalexin and metronidazole, prescribed to me to treat SIBO and leaky gut. I'm supposed to take both pills every 8 hours for 10 days. My insurance refused to cover the better treatment, so they prescribed these to antibiotics. I'm concerned about side effects and my health.
- I was prescribed metro pills for bv. I broke out in a bad rash all over my body a day after i finished my medication and my right foot is swollen. Im scared & idk what to do.
- Hi..My daughter was just on it for Bacterial Vaginitis and is having still having flank pain 10 days later. We've had every test except a CT scan..been into the ER 3 times. Does anyone have it where it goes into lower back too, and this long after finishing it?