Remeron and Vyvanse drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Remeron and Vyvanse together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Remeron and Vyvanse. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 33 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 08, 2017
33 people who take Remeron, Vyvanse are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Remeron and Vyvanse?
Remeron has active ingredients of mirtazapine. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Remeron 17,524 users)
Vyvanse has active ingredients of lisdexamfetamine dimesylate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Vyvanse 15,782 users)
Interactions between Remeron and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Vyvanse and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Remeron and Vyvansea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Remeron (mirtazapine) is often used to treat depression. Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine dimesylate) is often used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Remeron is used in:
- Vyvanse is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Has anyone had trouble with taking Vyvanse and Venlafaxine together because I went to the hospital a few months ago I was on 60 mg Vyvanse and 225 mg of venlafaxine and the paramedics thought I was taking the synthetic drug and I wasn't I had came to a point where I couldn't say anything I could ...
- Hi. I ended up being hospitalized after one month being on wellbutrin sr. I became so psychotic and manic. I was paranoid to the max. I have never had any symptoms like this in my entire life. has anyone heard of someone going through something like this after taking wellbutrin sr?
- I just start Vyvanse 30mg a week ago. The first day I was in heaven, but that went away. Now I seem to clinch my teeth, have headaches and seem 'out of it' at times. The overeating hasn't stopped yet either. How do I know that I need a higher dose? Is 40 mg ALOT stronger, or not really?
- I'm on 30mg of Remeron per day. I'm experiencing very unacceptable bloating, swelling and I guess it's water retention. Can my pcp or shrink prescribe anything for this? I was thinking of asking to have the Remeron dosage raised to the max. which I gather is: 45mg because I've experienced a ...
- I was diagnosed with underactive thyroid and high blood pressure in July of 2012. Around October 2012 is when I first started noticing symptoms in my feet (shooting pain, tingling, numbness) I got my doctor to prescribe me lyrica (exact symptoms as commercials) which I took for about a year. ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- Went up to 30mg Vyvanse for about 2 weeks Last few days my calf muscles are killing me especially when I walk. anyone else have same effects, hot or cold ?read both are recommended.
- Any experience with pathological gambling and Vyanse? Dose recently increased and my gambling is out of control.
- I'm 47 and take Vyvannce for ADHD and have been on it a year. I started noticing that I am mixing up my words more and more. Is Vyvannce a cause of aphasia? If so, I need to get off of it!
- I have not started taking Vyvanse and Lyrica yet. My psychiatrist (2nd app. was yesterday - I have a psychiatrist! Yippee!) is going to talk to my GP and suggest we change to these meds. Current meds: Concerta and Cymbalta. I am - right this minute - reading through Lyrica info online and ...
- I just need to know if my symptoms are the result of too many years of high doses of Remeron and Zoloft. Doctors say my illness is a mystery. So discouraged.