Remicade and Ciprofloxacin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Remicade and Ciprofloxacin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Remicade and Ciprofloxacin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 76 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 25, 2017
76 people who take Remicade, Ciprofloxacin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Remicade and Ciprofloxacin?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRemicade and Ciprofloxacin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Remicade has active ingredients of infliximab. It is often used in crohn's disease. (latest outcomes from Remicade 127,731 users)
Ciprofloxacin has active ingredients of ciprofloxacin. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Ciprofloxacin 5,326 users)
Interactions between Remicade and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ciprofloxacin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Remicade and Ciprofloxacina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Remicade (infliximab) is often used to treat crohn's disease. Ciprofloxacin (ciprofloxacin) is often used to treat urinary tract infection. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Remicade is used in:
- Ciprofloxacin is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I had been having some bleeding between periods 3 times prior (it was very little blood and it increased each time) and I thought it was from taking too much Tylenol for cramps and pains but I went to urgent care and was told I have a UTI (urinary tract infection). I believe the ciprofloxacin ...
- Several years ago in 2013 I was"diagnosed" with RA. I went through every medication including, humira, embral, to now IV fusions of remicade which has been almost a year. I am not feeling any better and body aches and joint pains getting worse. I started researching my symptoms and lyme kept ...
- Does Remicade cause tics to get worse?
- Have had Crohnes for 36 years with only one bowel resection and minor flare-ups. Healthy, mostly, but this time on imfliximab cannot sleep. Last time I was on it I had severe attack of pain and sweats, but it was still experimental.
- I started having muscle aches after being on Remicade for 4 months. I had a test done to confirm I have Remicade antibodies and it also showed no signs of the Remicade still in my body so the antibidoes have killed it off. My GI has told me to discontinue infusions. I haven;t had an infusion ...
User reviews to the study
- I have a daughterthat was diagnosed with Lupus when she was 19. She started experiencing Hydradenitis sores that would come and go since puberty. She is now 29 and the Hydradenitis is stage 3. We have tried diet, steroids and other medications, but nothing has helped. We are considering ...
- I've been on Remicade and Methotrexate for 4 months and it has helped my joint pain considerably. However, the most alarming side effect I'm experiencing is memory loss- short term. Is there anything I can do to mitigate this problem? The hair loss is also difficult to deal with; but I'm ...
- Who has had a spontaneous bone break with acceptable Dexa scan scores? I fear it might be from Cipro. I stopped it 2 1/2 years ago, but I know damage can be long-lasting.
- After taking Remicade , I m feeling tired and I have backaches. My blood serum and urine serum are normal. How I can confirm my kidney's are OK or not?
- I lost my lower leg after having a blood clot within a week of receiving Remicade. Can't find a lawyer to take the case, not against Remicade but the doctors who did not diagnose the clot.