Renagel and Prohance drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Renagel and Prohance together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Renagel and Prohance. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 453 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 21, 2017
453 people who take Renagel, Prohance are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Renagel and Prohance?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRenagel and Prohance from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Renagel has active ingredients of sevelamer hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Renagel 7,259 users)
Prohance has active ingredients of gadoteridol. (latest outcomes from Prohance 3,125 users)
Interactions between Renagel and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Prohance and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Renagel and Prohancea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Renagel (sevelamer hydrochloride) is often used to treat hyperphosphataemia. Prohance (gadoteridol) is often used to treat nuclear magnetic resonance imaging brain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- i was diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma in 2013, and it took my kidneys. I am on PD at home. Worked until January of this year and have not felt good since. Low, low blood pressure. I feel blessed that this site exists.