Requip xl and Memantine hydrochloride drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Requip xl and Memantine hydrochloride together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Requip xl and Memantine hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 26, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Requip xl and Memantine hydrochloride?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRequip xl and Memantine hydrochloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Requip xl has active ingredients of ropinirole hydrochloride. It is often used in parkinson's disease. (latest outcomes from Requip xl 1,025 users)
Memantine hydrochloride has active ingredients of memantine hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Memantine hydrochloride 1,157 users)
Interactions between Requip xl and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Memantine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Requip xl and Memantine hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Requip xl (ropinirole hydrochloride) is often used to treat parkinson's disease. Memantine hydrochloride (memantine hydrochloride) is often used to treat dementia alzheimer's type. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
- I was put on Requip for RLS after insurance decided I was too old for the Klonopin ID been taking for years. I have had night sweats almost nightly ever since and can only assume that it's the Requip. What to do?