Restoril and Plaquenil drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Restoril and Plaquenil together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Restoril and Plaquenil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 174 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 18, 2017
174 people who take Restoril, Plaquenil are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Restoril and Plaquenil?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRestoril and Plaquenil from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Restoril has active ingredients of temazepam. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Restoril 10,337 users)
Plaquenil has active ingredients of hydroxychloroquine sulfate. It is often used in systemic lupus erythematosus. (latest outcomes from Plaquenil 33,464 users)
Interactions between Restoril and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Plaquenil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Restoril and Plaquenila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Restoril (temazepam) is often used to treat insomnia. Plaquenil (hydroxychloroquine sulfate) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Restoril is used in:
- Plaquenil is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Is it safe to take plaquenil, Vinicius, and amlodipine with chaotic?
- Has anyone experienced any side effects of taking rifampin 600mg and Plaquenil together.
- I recently started gabapentin for nerve pain and fibromyalgia however have been taking plaquinel for years for arthritis. My question is, do I really need both? I have researched and found gabapentin can be used for many conditions including arthritis. I also know you don't have to ween off of ...
- I have been sick seven years at first they told everyone it was Fibromyalgia, then my ANA was positive with speckled pattern and sjorgens syndrom, now I have been diagnosed with hypermobility joint syndrom, which is crazy because my joints have NEVER been flexible and still aren't The dr ...
- Can Humira or any immunosuppressive drug cause genital herpes as a side effect? I realize it probably makes us more susceptible if we've been exposed. But can it be caused by immunosuppressives?
User reviews to the study
- Hi my name is Sheri i am a new member here and would like to introduce myself.i am 49 and have RA .i am currently diagnosed and started 300 mg of plaquinil. And now am having a horrible metallic taste in my mouth....Does anybody else experience this and is it normal.Does it go away. Does anyone ...
- My son was diagnosed with MCTD (Mixed Connective Tissue Disorder) form of Lupus at the age of 10. He was put on Plaquenil and remained on it for 10 years. He had a relatively normal childhood and teenage years. Now fast forward at the age of 23 he was experiencing psychotic episodes where he ...
- I took plaquenil for over a year and now have discoloration on my forehead. My RA doc said it was due to my plaquenil. He discontinued my prescription about 5 months ago but the discoloration has not faded. Does anyone know how long it should take for it to fade?
- I was diagnosed with RA last year. I'm now on both plaquenil and meloxicam. I often skip days to see how I feel. Presently I'm out of plaquenil and due to the change in My insurance, it now costs $150 for a months supply of plaquenil!!! There are other alternatives out there, had anyone been ...
- Help. Taking paquenil for 3 years and eczema is out of control. One doctor thinks it might be the pacquenil. I don't know whether to go off of it or not. I know it stays in your system for a long time. Has anyone had this problem?