Reyataz and Truvada drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Reyataz and Truvada together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Reyataz and Truvada. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,178 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 28, 2017
3,178 people who take Reyataz, Truvada are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Reyataz and Truvada?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeReyataz and Truvada from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Reyataz has active ingredients of atazanavir sulfate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Reyataz 8,724 users)
Truvada has active ingredients of emtricitabine; tenofovir disoproxil fumarate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Truvada 18,480 users)
Interactions between Reyataz and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Truvada and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Reyataz and Truvadaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Reyataz (atazanavir sulfate) is often used to treat hiv infection. Truvada (emtricitabine; tenofovir disoproxil fumarate) is often used to treat hiv infection. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Reyataz is used in:
- Truvada is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I take Truvada 15 days and stop it. I become on 7th day from the start blur vision and slight stiffness in the neck. Is that reversibly an how mutch time I need to have back my clear vision ? Must go to oftalmologyst ot take something medicine ?
- I have very bad tooth infection and my dentist told me to take penicillin can I take it I'm worried that gonna interact with the pep drugs
User reviews to the study
- Hey guys I have been taking Prep for the second time and been taking truvada.. it's a second trimester and this time I have experienced severe hair loss in blotches .. is this normal.. I have just finished my 28 days course. Am so worried and stressed out about this. Has anyone experienced ...
- Every time I take truvada after a week I start to get terrible stomach aches and a bloody stool, I can't discontinue because now I'm on pep :(
- Been on truvada for almost a year and Viagra stopped working for me and cialis seems no better. Is truvada the problem? I'm 59 and otherwise in very good health.
- Hello - I have been taking Truvada for 4 months now and recently discovered this group who seems to be concerned about the interactions of this medication with other herbal supplements, such as Milk Thistle. I would love to find out from each one of you what's your input about this. Thank you!
- Just started taking Humira have been on Truvada for a year now was wondering if their are any compications taking both drugs