Risperidone and Advil pm drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Risperidone and Advil pm together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Risperidone and Advil pm. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Risperidone has active ingredients of risperidone. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Risperidone 24,535 users)
Advil pm has active ingredients of diphenhydramine citrate; ibuprofen. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Advil pm 555 users)
On Feb, 17, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Risperidone and Advil pm?
Interactions between Risperidone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Advil pm and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Risperidone (risperidone) is often used to treat schizophrenia. Advil pm (diphenhydramine citrate; ibuprofen) is often used to treat insomnia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
Can you answer these questions?
- I am a bipolar disorder patient. I take about five drugs, Clonazepam, Rsiperidone, quetiapine, Sodium Valproate and Amfebutamone HC. Also to fight the lethargy and drowsiness, I drink coffee often.
- my daughter has depression and has been on celexa for three years now and today the doctor also put her on risperidone for violent behavior that just recently accured with her depression will it hurt her in any way or will it actually help her?
- I take suboxone everyday I know that's not the reason I take advil pm most nights because I have insomnia & midol I take that time of the month. I only took zyvox for 3 days due to a uti infection & now all of a sudden I popped positive for thc on a urine screen for my drug classes. Is zyvox ...
- my husband has kidney cancer as a result of taking risperidone since 2004 and I'm vary worried that for him to continue taking this med would destroy his right kidney?
- Hi, My son has autism with MR and has been on Risperdone for at least 10 years, but in the last 5 years I've noticed he has this intense hunger. In the last 2 years he has went from 230pds to 315 pds. I even changed his diet to more vegetables and lean meat, but he continues to gain and he gets ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- My name is Dan I was on risperidone for less than a month had crazy hallucinations people are trying to kill me I will end up lighting a fire went to court currently on probation because of it that drug is the devil and should be outlawed for ever and anyone who had complications with air should ...
- Been on all of the above medications for about 2 years except the lexapro only for about 2 months. In the last 2 months a small PyogenicGranuloma has rapidly formed on my daughter's shoulder.
- I FEEL LIKE MY BODY IS MEMORY FOAM! That is how much fluid I have on board. I am tying to get off the shit and it seems like the fluid retention is getting worse. I am on a diurectic and that is not helping. Will this go away? I I am very concerned.
- Taking 234mg of sustenna, 1000mg of depakote 5mg of zyprexa and 4 mg of risperidone and 2mg of clonazepam. Still have symptoms.
- Hello, My name is Amanda. I started taking risperidone when I was 15 to help with my psych disorder. At about a couple months on the medicine I noticed I was leaking, just a little. I didn't think to much of it and thought it would just go away, but it didnt. I went off of the medication I ...