Risperidone and Chamomile drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Risperidone and Chamomile together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Risperidone and Chamomile. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 24, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Risperidone and Chamomile?
Risperidone has active ingredients of risperidone. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Risperidone 26,440 users)
Chamomile has active ingredients of german chamomile. (latest outcomes from Chamomile 75 users)
Interactions between Risperidone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Chamomile and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Risperidone and Chamomilea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Risperidone (risperidone) is often used to treat schizophrenia. Chamomile (german chamomile) is often used to treat insomnia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I am a bipolar disorder patient. I take about five drugs, Clonazepam, Rsiperidone, quetiapine, Sodium Valproate and Amfebutamone HC. Also to fight the lethargy and drowsiness, I drink coffee often.
- my daughter has depression and has been on celexa for three years now and today the doctor also put her on risperidone for violent behavior that just recently accured with her depression will it hurt her in any way or will it actually help her?
- my husband has kidney cancer as a result of taking risperidone since 2004 and I'm vary worried that for him to continue taking this med would destroy his right kidney?
- Hi, My son has autism with MR and has been on Risperdone for at least 10 years, but in the last 5 years I've noticed he has this intense hunger. In the last 2 years he has went from 230pds to 315 pds. I even changed his diet to more vegetables and lean meat, but he continues to gain and he gets ...
- can i take risperdal and minetran together ? and i i snort heroin for the past 10 years so is there any problem with heroin and minitral ?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi my wife was diagnosed 5 years ago and has been on donepizil every since hasn't been to bad very very slow decline.Back I January was put on risperidone and since the last 2 months hasince really slipped been told to take her of it and see if any better in a weeks time .From what I have ...
- I have 1 child of 16 years with autism and aggressive behavior. I just gave this month up to 4 mg intuniv and taking risperidone (4mg. 2.mg .0.75mg) and depakine (500mg .500mg). But lowering the dose of risperidone has made it much worse. And also hungry all day., Does anyone know if the ...
- When you first started Risperdone did you have psychosis. How long have you taken this drug before psychosis has become an issue. Do you also have a tendency for injuries.
- My name is Dan I was on risperidone for less than a month had crazy hallucinations people are trying to kill me I will end up lighting a fire went to court currently on probation because of it that drug is the devil and should be outlawed for ever and anyone who had complications with air should ...
- Been on all of the above medications for about 2 years except the lexapro only for about 2 months. In the last 2 months a small PyogenicGranuloma has rapidly formed on my daughter's shoulder.