Risperidone and Dayquil drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Risperidone and Dayquil together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Risperidone and Dayquil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 28, 2017
1 person who takes Risperidone, Dayquil are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Risperidone and Dayquil?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRisperidone and Dayquil from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Risperidone has active ingredients of risperidone. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Risperidone 27,934 users)
Dayquil has active ingredients of acetaminophen; dextromethorphan; pseudoephedrine. It is often used in common cold. (latest outcomes from Dayquil 1,008 users)
Interactions between Risperidone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Dayquil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Risperidone and Dayquila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Risperidone (risperidone) is often used to treat schizophrenia. Dayquil (acetaminophen; dextromethorphan; pseudoephedrine) is often used to treat nasopharyngitis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Risperidone is used in:
- Dayquil is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Hi I am stammering.Dr said its because of bipolar disorder.I take venlafaxine for 2 months and risperidone for 5 days.My muscle spasms were severe but after risperidone it increased.What do you yhink?
- I am a bipolar disorder patient. I take about five drugs, Clonazepam, Rsiperidone, quetiapine, Sodium Valproate and Amfebutamone HC. Also to fight the lethargy and drowsiness, I drink coffee often.
- my daughter has depression and has been on celexa for three years now and today the doctor also put her on risperidone for violent behavior that just recently accured with her depression will it hurt her in any way or will it actually help her?
- my husband has kidney cancer as a result of taking risperidone since 2004 and I'm vary worried that for him to continue taking this med would destroy his right kidney?
- Hi, My son has autism with MR and has been on Risperdone for at least 10 years, but in the last 5 years I've noticed he has this intense hunger. In the last 2 years he has went from 230pds to 315 pds. I even changed his diet to more vegetables and lean meat, but he continues to gain and he gets ...
User reviews to the study
- Hi.I am 18 suffer from bipolar disorder.I am taking venlafaxine for 1,5 month and risperidone for 4 days.I have muscle spasms.My main problem is stammering.
- Hi my wife was diagnosed 5 years ago and has been on donepizil every since hasn't been to bad very very slow decline.Back I January was put on risperidone and since the last 2 months hasince really slipped been told to take her of it and see if any better in a weeks time .From what I have ...
- I have 1 child of 16 years with autism and aggressive behavior. I just gave this month up to 4 mg intuniv and taking risperidone (4mg. 2.mg .0.75mg) and depakine (500mg .500mg). But lowering the dose of risperidone has made it much worse. And also hungry all day., Does anyone know if the ...
- When you first started Risperdone did you have psychosis. How long have you taken this drug before psychosis has become an issue. Do you also have a tendency for injuries.
- I have been taking Buproprion XL 150 mg a day for about 3 months now. I am starting to get a cold and want to take 2 tablets of Dayquil. I just took the Buproprion. I figured I would wait a few hours and then take the Dayquil. Are there any bad interactions between the two? Should I not take ...