Risperidone and Dayquil drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Risperidone and Dayquil together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Risperidone and Dayquil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Risperidone has active ingredients of risperidone. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Risperidone 24,537 users)
Dayquil has active ingredients of acetaminophen; dextromethorphan; pseudoephedrine. It is often used in common cold. (latest outcomes from Dayquil 933 users)
On Feb, 27, 2017
2 people who take Risperidone, Dayquil are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
- brain oedema
- chest discomfort
Most common drug interactions by age *:
- brain oedema
- chest discomfort
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Risperidone and Dayquil?
Interactions between Risperidone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Dayquil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Risperidone (risperidone) is often used to treat schizophrenia. Dayquil (acetaminophen; dextromethorphan; pseudoephedrine) is often used to treat nasopharyngitis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effecitve is it:
- Risperidone is used in:
- Dayquil is used in:
Can you answer these questions?
- I am a bipolar disorder patient. I take about five drugs, Clonazepam, Rsiperidone, quetiapine, Sodium Valproate and Amfebutamone HC. Also to fight the lethargy and drowsiness, I drink coffee often.
- my daughter has depression and has been on celexa for three years now and today the doctor also put her on risperidone for violent behavior that just recently accured with her depression will it hurt her in any way or will it actually help her?
- my husband has kidney cancer as a result of taking risperidone since 2004 and I'm vary worried that for him to continue taking this med would destroy his right kidney?
- Hi, My son has autism with MR and has been on Risperdone for at least 10 years, but in the last 5 years I've noticed he has this intense hunger. In the last 2 years he has went from 230pds to 315 pds. I even changed his diet to more vegetables and lean meat, but he continues to gain and he gets ...
- can i take risperdal and minetran together ? and i i snort heroin for the past 10 years so is there any problem with heroin and minitral ?
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have been taking Buproprion XL 150 mg a day for about 3 months now. I am starting to get a cold and want to take 2 tablets of Dayquil. I just took the Buproprion. I figured I would wait a few hours and then take the Dayquil. Are there any bad interactions between the two? Should I not take ...
- My name is Dan I was on risperidone for less than a month had crazy hallucinations people are trying to kill me I will end up lighting a fire went to court currently on probation because of it that drug is the devil and should be outlawed for ever and anyone who had complications with air should ...
- Today, my glue ear symptoms have subsided, my voice echo has reduced, my tinnitus has gotten quieter, and sound have improved, all from Dayquil. It is amazing how effective it is, in eight hours my glue ear has nearly passed out of my Eustachian tube, after five days, Dayquil has managed to ...
- For almost a week now, I had glue ear, I went to the emergency room, where I described deafness in my right ear, I thought it was impacted earwax, the doctor said it was a sunken ear drum, I figured he meant glue ear. He prescribed me Psudeophedrine, however, my pharmacist recommended Dayquil, ...
- Been on all of the above medications for about 2 years except the lexapro only for about 2 months. In the last 2 months a small PyogenicGranuloma has rapidly formed on my daughter's shoulder.