Ritalin and Garcinia cambogia drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Ritalin and Garcinia cambogia together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Ritalin and Garcinia cambogia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 21, 2017
4 people who take Ritalin, Garcinia cambogia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Ritalin and Garcinia cambogia?
Ritalin has active ingredients of methylphenidate hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Ritalin 18,184 users)
Garcinia cambogia has active ingredients of garcinia. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Garcinia cambogia 410 users)
Interactions between Ritalin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Garcinia cambogia and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Ritalin and Garcinia cambogiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Ritalin (methylphenidate hydrochloride) is often used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Garcinia cambogia (garcinia) is often used to treat weight loss. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Ritalin is used in:
- Garcinia cambogia is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I'm 23 years and I have had vitiligo since I was 9 years old. I started taking Ritalin at the age of 19 when I was diagnosed with ADHD however I have not seen any aggravation during this time. It's remained in its place. I started smoking at 22 last year and just last week I noticed a new patch ...
- Did this help with anyone's tumors or narcolepsy please let me know
- I have IBS. Can Garcinia Cambogia supplements worsen my symptoms of IBS?
- I accidentally took 2x as much Garcinia as usual (3000 mg), and this was after a year+ long hiatus from using it.. I had 2 bottles with differing potencies and accidentally confused them. When it hit my stomach, it began to hurt. That is when I looked at the dosage and realized that I had taken ...
- Curious about other people's experience of the interaction between doxycycline and Ritalin
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi there. Just started on wellbutrin xl 300mg and biphentin 40mg together. I have been on the Wellbutrin for several months and had then tried 40mg of vyvanse with it. I had tried vyvanse before and it certainly made me more productive for part of the day but the side effects, ...
- I've stopped taking Lovan as my Psychiatrist says the drug will be out of my system after a month. I am still waiting for my supply of Garcinia Cambogia to arrive. When it does I will start to take it. I intend to take the drug along with my usual diet and exercise. If I have any nasty effects I ...
- I have been taking Garcinia Cambodia for 2 months. Will this cause a change (drop) in white bloodcurdling cells? My docto Told me the results of my blood work showed an issue with my white blood cell count.
- 37 y.o. and 10m on Concerta XL. Thyroid problems as a child. Pseudogout symptoms have began 2 months with hot knees, thumbs and index fingers. Feel absolutely awful now. Have just realised that been drinking milk by a gallon each day, mainly to calm constant heartburn ... Textbook ...
- I was just googling if it is safe to take the 2 medications. Any thoughts or comments? Has anyone seen a dramatic change in weight loss?